Forum Question

Discussions relating to the classical guitar which don't fit elsewhere.
YeramYoon

Forum Question

Post by YeramYoon » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:14 am

Hi. I’m a little confused on how to navigate this site as well as its rules. I don’t know where to ask this but I was trying to sell my instrument and it turns out that I haven’t posted/participated enough to sell such an instrument. My question is how much is required of me to start selling my guitar?

Thank you

Lovemyguitar

Re: Forum Question

Post by Lovemyguitar » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:33 am

Hello. Near the top left is "Board Index" (if you're reading this, you can see it directly above). Click on that, and you will get the index page, which has every section and subsection clearly named (with direct click links), which I think is fairly self-explanatory (if you're not sure what a section/subsection is about, just click on it and have a look!).

The section for buying and selling guitars (a subsection of the "Luthiers" section) has the rules for selling instruments at the top:

viewforum.php?f=3

YeramYoon

Post by YeramYoon » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:24 am

Lovemyguitar wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:33 am
Hello. Near the top left is "Board Index" (if you're reading this, you can see it directly above). Click on that, and you will get the index page, which has every section and subsection clearly named (with direct click links), which I think is fairly self-explanatory (if you're not sure what a section/subsection is about, just click on it and have a look!).

The section for buying and selling guitars (a subsection of the "Luthiers" section) has the rules for selling instruments at the top:

viewforum.php?f=3
It says that 020 group members may start selling expensive items. I’m still unsure on how to be a part of that group? Would I just have to participate more?

Stickyhead

Post by Stickyhead » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:51 am

You could search for the phrase 020 group, it looks like you have to subscribe to be add as member. Here is the list of user groups
ucp.php?i=167

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Post by GeoffB » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:06 pm

Hi Yeram,

You may find it useful to have another look at the page recommended by oski79 when you first introduced yourself, which was a while ago, so you may have forgotten the details. This is the one I mean, and there are a couple of paragraphs there about group 020. If you need more help subscribing, when you have enough posts to qualify, you can find it here.

Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

YeramYoon

Post by YeramYoon » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:27 pm

Thank you!

Return to “Public Space”