A432 And DNA Tuning...

Discussions relating to the classical guitar which don't fit elsewhere.
Pat Dodson

Re: A432 And DNA Tuning...

Post by Pat Dodson » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:49 pm

I sincerely hope Andrew that you will not use that D# crystal tuning fork during sung mass.... Though there again I suppose it might lead to more attending.

Meanwhile I see that one of the sets illustrated above is made from special space industry alloy and that:
"Leading edge science recognizes the multi-dimensional interface characteristics of certain aluminum alloys."

Unsure what this might mean I googled it but found that the only listed use of "multidimensional interface" with aluminium alloys was the statement above! Perhaps the leading edge scientists work for the tuning fork makers? :)

Jim Frieson

Post by Jim Frieson » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:34 am

Pat Dodson wrote:Available from a business called Tools for Wellness are a pair of tuning forks; DNA tuning forks.

These sound D and A (see what they did there?)

I quote from their product information:

"The D & A Tuning Forks are middle D and A in the Pythagorean Scale. They connect our hara (sacral chakra) to our 3rd eye which allows us a deeper understanding of our human experience by connecting our creative passionate nature with our inner seeing & knowing. These aluminum tuning forks represent an outer octave of the sacred spiral. When sounded together they have a most unique effect: some hear angels singing, others become aware of light being encoded in the physical and etheric. Others feel their consciousness spiraling. Still others feel a gateway opening. Health professionals who have experimented with these tuning forks have found they balance the left and right hemispheres of the brain and induce deep states of tranquility. Other professionals indicate they can balance and align the chakras. Still others believe that they actually create balance on a sub-atomic levels and can actual activate new aspects of the DNA helix. Attunement to this interval may heighten evolution, as it expands our perceptions of sound."

Yours for $49.95. Get your DNA helix activated here.
Chakras , the third eye , great sales tools , but I suspect not much more . There is a really good youtube lecture called God And The Brain examining brain function in relation to so called mystical experience , by Todd Murphy .
This would appear to be a non sequitur to the subject of tuning 432 Herz , but in relation to DNA it is directly relevant ; work conducted by scientists at CIBA labs in Germany , peer reviewed , in which plants and fish were grown from seeds and eggs experimentally exposed to high voltage electrostatic field , with results contradictory to what is assumed possible . http://www.urzeitcode.com/index.php?id=19

Andrew Fryer

Post by Andrew Fryer » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:28 am

How do I tune my RNA, by talking like a pirate? (see what I did there?)
1975 Calatayud y Gisbert, Yamaha CG131S.

Andrew Fryer

Post by Andrew Fryer » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:32 am

However, I'm not against all mysticisms. Take Feng Shui. What we tend to mock is our own deliberately poor grasp of something, whereas I think it's obvious that psychology is involved in the way you organise a room - not a lot of people will deliberately sit with their backs to the door, for example, so I'm tempted to read a book on it and find out more about it, since domestic architecture is my favourite kind of architecture.

rojarosguitar

Post by rojarosguitar » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:14 am

So now we have even the tuning pitch conspiration ...
Music is a big continent with different landscapes and corners. Some of them I do visit frequently, some from time to time and some I know from hearsay only ...

simonm
Amateur luthier

Post by simonm » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:29 am

Pat Dodson wrote:I sincerely hope Andrew that you will not use that D# crystal tuning fork during sung mass....
I wonder where the tuning fork mine or tuning fork quarry located? Do all tuning forks mined there have exactly the same frequency or can you mine a complete set of crystal? Was the landscape polluted during the mining? Most quartz crystals I have ever seen were pointy objects. These must truly come from a magical location.

Pat Dodson

Post by Pat Dodson » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:10 pm

Jim Frieson wrote:
Chakras , the third eye , great sales tools , but I suspect not much more . There is a really good youtube lecture called God And The Brain examining brain function in relation to so called mystical experience , by Todd Murphy .
This would appear to be a non sequitur to the subject of tuning 432 Herz , but in relation to DNA it is directly relevant ; work conducted by scientists at CIBA labs in Germany , peer reviewed , in which plants and fish were grown from seeds and eggs experimentally exposed to high voltage electrostatic field , with results contradictory to what is assumed possible . http://www.urzeitcode.com/index.php?id=19
Thanks for references Jim. I haven't looked at Todd Murphy's lecture yet but did look at your other reference and from there decided to see what I could turn up on the web concerning modern literature reviews of Electroculture. This has proven very frustrating. Much that is available is decades old and partial in both senses. Some is impenetrable.

The impression I have formed is that Electroculture has shown very varied experimental results with effects seeming to differ markedly across "dosage", species and soil and environmental conditions. Deleterious effects on chromosomes and fertility and on plant susceptibility to stress have been noted alongside some evidence of improved germination and crop yield. Quite why it might work is also a subject of controversy. Lastly the expense is notable if the gains are not marked. The unpredictability of Electroculture seems to have limited its application despite it continuing to have its adherents.

Haven't looked up its effect on fish eggs!

Matthew McAllister
Concert performers

Post by Matthew McAllister » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:06 pm

My sources have alerted me to huge surge in 'total pish talking' resonance coming from this particular area of the forum whilst a marked downturn in 'good practice vibrations' has also been noted.

Get back to it people......

Pat Dodson

Post by Pat Dodson » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:32 pm

Matthew McAllister wrote:My sources have alerted me to huge surge in 'total pish talking' resonance coming from this particular area of the forum whilst a marked downturn in 'good practice vibrations' has also been noted.

Get back to it people......
A432 or 440
Which is better? I don't know.
A crystal fork tunes DNA;
At least that's what the websites say.
Electric fields raise mega-fish
But Matthew says it's "Total Pish!" :wink:

Right; back to practice.

MartinCogg
Amateur luthier

Post by MartinCogg » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:42 pm

Pat Dodson wrote:That's terrific Martin! It's a wonderful painting. Will you be exhibiting it?
Hi Pat - I wondered you might enjoy an update... I'm still working on this painting but my excuse is that
it has expanded beyond its original bounds, next becoming a tripley effort but now headed for a quintet and
who knows - perhaps eventually 'twill form a continuous loop around a gallery space I have in mind :wink:

I'm currently working on section D, which is designed to sit on whichever side of B+A+C we wish.
I took bad quality photos of it all upon my easel yesterday though new developments occurred after
the photo shoot....
B+A+C.JPG
D+B+A.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pat Dodson

Post by Pat Dodson » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:13 pm

It's really stunning Martin; such vibrancy, humour, intricate content and puzzling perspective. Do let us know when you exhibit it; I'd love to visit.

Many thanks for the update.

:bravo:

MartinCogg
Amateur luthier

Post by MartinCogg » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:54 pm

Pat Dodson wrote:It's really stunning Martin
Kind of you to say Pat, given the terrible low resolution. Certainly not exhibiting this year... the mood to plan to
aint even upon me yet, but sooner or later - I don't mind counting my chickens for it.

What happened next was I realised a better route for pedestrians crossing to the islet would be through a door
in the tree and via the branch-line - if I may indulge meself with another pic -
the next D.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pat Dodson

Post by Pat Dodson » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:33 pm

:) And the whale became a submarine?

MartinCogg
Amateur luthier

Post by MartinCogg » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:23 am

Pat Dodson wrote::) And the whale became a submarine?
That was just a rock :D ... but as it happens the yellow submarine started off as a whale and stayed a wild whale a while -
several months, then became a trained whale, beast of burden type sea-bus with a passenger box on its back, until
I started thinking the concept a bit dodgy - at which point it turned yellow, less whale-shaped and eventually lost it's flapping
tail.... although the flapping tail remained for some time as a reasonable enough means of propulsion for a submarine.

Andrew Fryer

Post by Andrew Fryer » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:23 pm

Andrew Fryer wrote:How do I tune my RNA, by talking like a pirate? (see what I did there?)
Wow, could I tell jokes like that?

Return to “Public Space”