Guitar Exercise Pieces My Compositions

Theory and practice of composition and arranging for classical guitar, discussion of works in progress, etc.
Forum rules
III Our MP3, WMV, MOV, OGG, AVI, Authors' rights

Composers' Workshop
Theory and practice of composition and arranging for classical guitar, discussion of works in progress, etc.

Once you have subscribed to the 002 group, you can attach the following types of files to your messages:
Audio : .mp3 .ogg .wav .flac
Video : .avi .flv .mov .wmv
Score : .pdf .jpg .gif .png
Finale: .mus
P J Clarke

Guitar Exercise Pieces My Compositions

Postby P J Clarke » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:59 am

I am in the process of uploading my exercise pieces on you tube. I have uploaded only a few of many and 1 prelude.
The thing is I do not really want to post anymore until I get some kind of feedback and subscribers.
I would be grateful if members of this site would take the time to have a look and send me some feedback.
Go to you tube and search : Classical guitar music by Paul J Clarke.
Kind regards P J

acmost9

Re: Guitar Exercise Pieces My Compositions

Postby acmost9 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:06 pm

I checked them out, they sound nice. I got a question for you...are there any videos of these exercises with a guitarist performing them instead of or in addition to a midi piano? Not that there's anything wrong with that, just wondering.

Paul Berge

Postby Paul Berge » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:20 pm

I am personally not a big fan of midi being used to represent guitar music. But if that is your chosen method of getting your pieces on YouTube, you should at a minimum find software that will allow you to do a proper screen grab rather than using a camera to record your computer monitor and I'm presuming the audio being played through a speaker.

Another option would be to ask around the forum to try to find someone willing to record themselves playing your exercises.

P J Clarke

Postby P J Clarke » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:34 pm

Thanks for the feed back but I am totally tech useless.

P J Clarke

Postby P J Clarke » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:42 pm

I play these pieces as I could not write them otherwise I am a bit shy on camera so at the moment this is the only way to get my music across, as I am not too clever on what to do technically. These are early pieces and I feel that the bulk of my compositions will bring more enjoyment.
Thank you
Kind regards
P J

Return to “Composers' Workshop”