Audio and video recordings of romantic and modern music (1850-1940, e.g. Albéniz, Barrios, Coste, Mertz, Llobet).
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights
Title format: Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags
e.g. Granados, Enrique - op.37/05 Andaluza - D09 Video
or Ságreras, J. S. - op.19 Maria Luisa - D04
(For more than one forename, just give initials.)
or Ságreras, J. S. - 1/49 Lesson
(One digit for lesson-book / two digits for lesson.)
or Anon. - Samba Lele - D03
(Use Anon. for all anonymous or traditional pieces.)
For more details see instructions here
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
- Posts: 369
- Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:34 am
- Posts: 5948
- Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:11 am
- Location: Sydney, Australia
Very nice, thanks for posting!
Which version is that?
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:57 pm
- Location: Rijswijk, the Netherlands
Nice, well done
- 'Concierto' by Jesús Marzal, 22 September 1982
- Vicente Tatay Tomas, 1967