Anon. - Tango

Audio and video recordings of romantic and modern music (1850-1940, e.g. Albéniz, Barrios, Coste, Mertz, Llobet).
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Granados, Enrique - op.37/05 Andaluza - D09 Video
or Ságreras, J. S. - op.19 Maria Luisa - D04 (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
or Ságreras, J. S. - 1/49 Lesson (One digit for lesson-book / two digits for lesson.)
or Anon. - Samba Lele - D03 (Use Anon. for all anonymous or traditional pieces.)
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
F (i Li) P

Anon. - Tango

Post by F (i Li) P » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:25 pm

:bye: Hello... I would like to indroduce you to my very first MP3..... MP3... critics..... critics... MP3... well... now that you know each other, I would like to invite you all to start criticising :nerveux: ... I know I played way to fast and I have way too much mistakes and "buzzes"... so please: give me all you've got... hit me with everything... have no mercy... I learn on my own so please report any mistake you can hear so I can improve my playing...
:merci:

P.S. Just to make the critics more hard on me... I have to confess: I first learned it from a TAB version, and after that I looked at the standard notation... :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Azalais

Post by Azalais » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:34 pm

Hi F (i Li) P

This a great recording and you play with so much good energy that I want to put on my tango costume and dance to it! Very nice sounding guitar too. Thank you for posting it.

(I don't know much about tango composers.. and don't recognize this piece... so I just hope that it is "public domain")

hav

Post by hav » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:02 pm

Hey F (i Li) P :okok: wow - that was played as well as any I can remember - nicely done!! and don't worry about the tabs - many folks here use tabs.

might lighten up on the bass effector something - little muffled. But then, I get that dern metalic effect on hoghs just because the silly webcam mic uses 8 bit audio - so maybe it's just something like that?

I think this is certainly of a quality that you could have posted it in the normal mp3 section!! consider that for other mp3's you plan to share with us!!

Steve Kutzer

Post by Steve Kutzer » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:16 pm

Sorry to disappoint you - it really sounds like you want criticism, but I got nothin' :P

I played this while eating lunch at my desk. Then I went and did other things. I found myself tapping out the rhythm of your piece. So clearly, you've got good tempo! And the tone is very nice too.

F (i Li) P

Post by F (i Li) P » Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:19 pm

You just took a heavy weight of my soul :sorride: ... I don't think you can imagine how happy I am right now :D ... but I still think you are all too generous... thanx for the encouragements

Azalais: I am ashamed to say that I don't know what "public domain" is...sorry :oops: ... I found this piece on a site and I liked it... and I learned it...

Hav: The mic is not to blame... I use the mic from my headphones and it's working quite well... I'm the one responsable for those bass notes...

Steve: Awh... come on Steve... there's gotta be something... You're just being nice :wink:

Florentin Tise

Post by Florentin Tise » Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:37 pm

nice playing Philip. Thank you for sharing.
Your guitar does not sound bad at all.

Is it a Hora? :)

F (i Li) P

Post by F (i Li) P » Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:52 pm

HA HA HA... nooooo !!! :D ... I see you haven't forgoten the "good" old romanian guitars :D... I have a Hora... but I played this piece on my christmas received Yamaha C40... I just love it...

Florentin Tise

Post by Florentin Tise » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:06 pm

oh, that's right, I remember reading about your C40.

great!

J-Man

Post by J-Man » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:54 am

man do i like this piece or what....nice work!! :D

F (i Li) P

Post by F (i Li) P » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:19 am

ThanX J-Man :merci:

onur_pinar

Post by onur_pinar » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:24 am

your playing is very well F (i Li) P,please post again :D

F (i Li) P

Post by F (i Li) P » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:47 am

Thank you Onur_pinar... I'll try :D

Azalais

Post by Azalais » Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:03 pm

Public Domain means that nobody owns a copyright to the music... the composer or publisher must have died at least 75 years ago.

F (i Li) P

Post by F (i Li) P » Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:40 pm

Hmmmm... well, he's anonyme... I don't know when we lived :( ... Don't get me wrong, I don't wanna cause any problems... There is this site made by someone named Dirk *** Site blocked for copyright reasons ***, and he has over there a lot of other classical pieces... I just downloaded some of them and this is one of those... I hope it's all OK...

Azalais

Post by Azalais » Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:48 pm

That's good! Anonymous (Anon, Anonyme) is my FAVORITE composer :wink: This composer wrote thousands of beautiful pieces, and lived a very long life... (wrote lots of books and poetry too!)

Return to “Our recordings of Romantic and Modern music”