Anon. - Tango

Audio and video recordings of romantic and modern music (1850-1940, e.g. Albéniz, Barrios, Coste, Mertz, Llobet).
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Granados, Enrique - op.37/05 Andaluza - D09 Video
or Ságreras, J. S. - op.19 Maria Luisa - D04 (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
or Ságreras, J. S. - 1/49 Lesson (One digit for lesson-book / two digits for lesson.)
or Anon. - Samba Lele - D03 (Use Anon. for all anonymous or traditional pieces.)
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
mike_hudson

Post by mike_hudson » Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:07 pm

I really enjoyed this ! My wife and I love to Tango and let me tell you that this would be a good one to dance too - Great Job ! Mike

F (i Li) P

Post by F (i Li) P » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:47 pm

thank you Mike

BFGuitar

Post by BFGuitar » Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:47 am

The only two problems is
1) Your nails need a bit of fixing
2) Put more dynamics and colour changes. Its a tango, ther eshould be alot of colour changes.

F (i Li) P

Post by F (i Li) P » Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:43 am

thank you for your post... but about (1), I don't have grown nails... i played with the tip of my fingers... are you saying that i should grow some nails?

Christopher Burnham

Post by Christopher Burnham » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:23 am

Very nice. I know you were looking for critisism, but as a guitar teacher I would say GRAT JOB, what do you want to learn next? In other words you would have passed off that song with flying colors. Keep up the good work!

F (i Li) P

Post by F (i Li) P » Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:21 pm

thanx :D

Clementine

Post by Clementine » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:07 am

Azalais wrote:That's good! Anonymous (Anon, Anonyme) is my FAVORITE composer :wink: This composer wrote thousands of beautiful pieces, and lived a very long life... (wrote lots of books and poetry too!)
HAHA

That is the funniest thing i have read all day.

That was very clever.

marc hebert

Post by marc hebert » Sun May 07, 2006 12:00 pm

wchymeUS,

I learn all my music from tab. Because of this site, I will open my Noad book and start to learn to read music again. Dude, that was great (wipe a tear).

Bird

Post by Bird » Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:30 pm

Yummy! :idea: I know lots of walses I must learn a tango too. Maybe I could start with this one.

Alhambra

Post by Alhambra » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:52 pm

Thats perfect, I saved that one for future listening.

Abd El Ghani AZZI

Post by Abd El Ghani AZZI » Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:14 pm

What? Golf? CG Is your Club!
:pirate:

vietnam

very good

Post by vietnam » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:55 am

You play that score very good . I like it . I hope you play well more.

Abd El Ghani AZZI

Post by Abd El Ghani AZZI » Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:08 am

Bird wrote:Yummy! :idea: I know lots of walses I must learn a tango too. Maybe I could start with this one.
I see the forum is giving appetite to some...
Bird, We are waiting for you :war:

andipesel

Post by andipesel » Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:09 am

sounds reallly nice!

i love it

trophy

Searching for " -Tango" - Standard Notation

Post by trophy » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:36 pm

Hi F (i Li) P, i played "Tango" onced Years ago, i cannot find the Notes, because i don´t know the real Name of the Standard Notation "Composer, Title" of the Piece. Now i heard your Version and i can remember. Please Post the Name of the Standard Notation and i look in my Archive and hope i find it again. to play it with a inspiration from you.

Return to “Our recordings of Romantic and Modern music”