Anon. - Tango

Audio and video recordings of romantic and modern music (1850-1940, e.g. Albéniz, Barrios, Coste, Mertz, Llobet).
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Granados, Enrique - op.37/05 Andaluza - D09 Video
or Ságreras, J. S. - op.19 Maria Luisa - D04 (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
or Ságreras, J. S. - 1/49 Lesson (One digit for lesson-book / two digits for lesson.)
or Anon. - Samba Lele - D03 (Use Anon. for all anonymous or traditional pieces.)
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
renejunior

Hi

Post by renejunior » Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:22 pm

Hello, F (i Li) P.
I didn't know this piece (so I do not make critic about it), but I liked it.
I wait to find more interpretations yours.
Thanks for posting.
:applauso:

QadirASabur

Post by QadirASabur » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:41 am

Hi F (i Li) P
I enjoyed this piece. I am looking forward to the day when I too can submit my first MP3 to the forum; perhaps it will be as good a quality as yours.

zinsmeis

Re: Searching for " -Tango" - Standard Notation

Post by zinsmeis » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:02 pm

trophy wrote:Hi F (i Li) P, i played "Tango" onced Years ago, i cannot find the Notes, because i don´t know the real Name of the Standard Notation "Composer, Title" of the Piece. Now i heard your Version and i can remember. Please Post the Name of the Standard Notation and i look in my Archive and hope i find it again. to play it with a inspiration from you.
The piece is available free from the following site:

http://perso.orange.fr/guitare-classiqu ... ueil2.html

When you get to this site, click on "Partitions" which will bring you to another page. There click on "Formations: Solo" which will bring you to still another page. Scroll downt to "Anonyme - Tango"

This is a fun piece at difficulty level 2 (of 5) so I guess 4 on the Delcamp system.

Just a note: The score is free from the Patrick Navarro site as noted above but is copyrighted by Patrick Navarro. I assume it is the arrangement that is copyrighted, but since the composer is anonymous I'm not sure what this means with regard to recording it an posting in on the forum. Anybody have any insights on this?

trophy

about Tango Sheet

Post by trophy » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:55 am

Hi zinsmeis, i am very happy that you give me the link to my lost sheet of tango that i had played at that time, forgotten long, and now i can play it again. it is of cource a very simple piece, but is has a very nice melody and a charmingly rhythm. Thanks a lot and for your commitment, therefore i will upload a very nice piece too. The Ferdinand Sor "Etude Nr. 6", http://www.classicalguitardelcamp.com/ ,may you and other listeners are pleased of this.

F (i Li) P

Post by F (i Li) P » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:46 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: WOW... I haven't checked this section since March 29 :shock: :shock: :shock:

:oops: :oops: :oops: SOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRY :oops: :oops: :oops:

sorry, sorry, sorry for replying SOOOOOOO late... how couls I make up for this BIG BIg mess :cry: :desole: ...

well... Thank you all who replied... thank you so much... and please forgive :( ... It wasn't ignorance or anything like that... just... ...

sorry :oops:

gmarth

Post by gmarth » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:40 pm

nice playing man

F (i Li) P

Post by F (i Li) P » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:51 pm

thanx man :D

i_forgot16

Post by i_forgot16 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:52 am

The only thing I have to say is: note values. I dont know if the staccato was intended through the whole song but it made it seem one dimensional. Classical guitar is meant to sound like 2 or 3 instruments at once, and thats not posible if only one string is vibrating at a time.

F (i Li) P

Post by F (i Li) P » Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:20 pm

yes.. you are right... CG should sound like 2, 3 instruments. The staccato was NOT intended :wink:, it's just my bad playing :D... thank you for listening !!!

Chexpeare

Tango Anonyme

Post by Chexpeare » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:19 am

Hey! I just "discovered" your recording and this sweet piece. I'm glad that I was also able to find the score only seconds ago. I'm going to learn this one ASAP!

I'll share one small thing about the tango. I was born and lived in Colombia, S.A. for a good part of my formative years. During this time, I have vivid memories of my grandparents taking the family out into the country for a picnic. Someone would always bring a guitar (no cases were ever used as far as I can remember) and invariably a tango would be played to much welcome and enjoyment. For family events and other impromptu gatherings, the guitar was the medium through which tangos were enjoyed in Argentina and all across Latin America in my grandparent's time (and a little bit of my time). Ah! Nostalgia. See what you've done?

Thank you for sharing.

F (i Li) P

Post by F (i Li) P » Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:24 pm

and thank you for taking time to listen...

and sorry for making you feel all nostalgic and stuff :wink: ... It's wasn't intended :lol:

MarcusS81

Post by MarcusS81 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:31 am

very beautiful played and a little faster piece..... it sounds very good!

F (i Li) P

Post by F (i Li) P » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:53 pm

thank you Marcus... glad you liked it :)

Vesuvio

Post by Vesuvio » Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:06 pm

Hello F (i Li) P,

Why have I never discovered this little gem until now?

No matter, I have now! This is delightful, you have captured the Tango to perfection—I can see why this has been downloaded an amazing 509 times.

509 times. That means at least 2000 people have enjoyed it—your first MP3 and the house was completely sold out. What a debut!

My very best wishes, V :bravo:
"There are only two things worth aiming for, good music and a clean conscience." Paul Hindemith

F (i Li) P

Post by F (i Li) P » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:24 pm

Hi v. thank you for your very kind words :D ... it's very encouraging :wink:

:oops: I feel weird :shock:

Return to “Our recordings of Romantic and Modern music”