Anon. - Scarborough Fair - D04 - Tab

Our arrangements of public domain works or our own compositions for classical guitar as PDF, GIF, PNG ou JPG attachments. These must be tablatures which we have created ourselves, with all necessary care. Since tablature is too imprecise in the expression of polyphony, it is compulsory to include a version in standard notation along with our tablature. Tablatures taken from the internet which we have not produced ourselves will be removed without warning.
Forum rules
Title format: Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - Tab - tags (if known)
e.g. Albeniz, Isaac - op.47 Sevilla - Tab
or Quantz, J. J. - op.02/02 Duetto - Tab Duo (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
or Anon. - Packington's Pound - Tab (Use Anon. for all anonymous or traditional pieces.)
Username may replace Composer's surname and forename for your own compositions.
For Giuliani the opus number should be 3 digits (op.048) and for Bach the BWV number should be 4 digits (BWV 0820).
For more details see instructions here.

A version in standard notation must be included.
lkljung

Re: Anon. - Scarborough Fair - D04 - Tab

Post by lkljung » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:28 am

Thanks for this tab. Have been lookng for this for awhile. Bravo!!

Azusa

Post by Azusa » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:19 am

This is the most beautiful virsion of this song ever! Thanks for uploading!

uro_who

Post by uro_who » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:28 am

I'm looking forward to playing this greatly (once my post count is up!

slidika

Post by slidika » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:06 am

Many thanks. I had just started a very simple version and was looking for one with more content.
Whenever I am not ready for my music lesson, I call it 'facing the music'.

Mark C

Post by Mark C » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:54 pm

Thanks for taking the time to upload this! When I have the permission, I will download the music and see what I can make of it. A very beautiful arrangement.

Mark

Suncascadian

Post by Suncascadian » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:12 am

I'm new too...and looking forward to trying this one out.
It's a pretty tune.

shakyfingers

Post by shakyfingers » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:22 pm

I am looking forward to learn 2 of my favourite songs. 1. Scarborough Fair 2. Schindler's List music. I was able to find links to both here from delcamp, but seems I need to post and write some stuffs before I am good to download it.

I hope there is scarborough fair in this thread.

shakyfingers

Post by shakyfingers » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:37 pm

Dear Jean-Francois,

I just downloaded the tab, would like to thank you for posting it. Here is a friendly hug. Take care.

19thcenturyguitarist

Post by 19thcenturyguitarist » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:35 pm

Mr. delcamp,

Thank you for this wonderful arrangment of a great popular/modern song! People would recognize this piece almost instantly.

:merci:

Paulb7664

Post by Paulb7664 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:54 am

Very nice
Thanks

Paul

Odie

Post by Odie » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:55 pm

Merci pour une piece magnifique :)

I have learned this arrangement, but I cannot really achieve the feeling I hear in your recording...
Still, I love playing it.

sting6ph

Post by sting6ph » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 am

Great tab :) Thanks.

Nodrog

Post by Nodrog » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:30 pm

Lovely arrangement of S F! I really like the accompyment notes. It is the first time I have ever used a capo. It has been sitting in my guitar case for 30 years, just taking up space. Now it rests on the 5th fret of my guitar until I conquer this very nice piece. :merci:

Nodrog

Post by Nodrog » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Ubik wrote:Thanks,nice arrangement. Slight correction: in the 2nd bar (also 4th last bar) the D is played using the open string in the TAB compared to the 5th string/ fret in the score; makes a difference if you want the note to ring on for the duration of the bar.
Point taken, Ubik. However, if you wish to impart a bit of soul to this piece, (which is my favourite version of S F), you might play the piece as written... ie. holding the D on the 5th string down as opposed to using the open D version as you have suggested. First, the D can easily be held down and therefore be "rung" past the length of the bar. As well, strong vibrato can be applied to this D at the same time. Also the 5th string D,adds a mellow nuance to its sound, being heavier than the 4th string. - Whatever your preferrence I guess. :)

Blackeye

Post by Blackeye » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:51 pm

great song and great tab
thanks a lot

Sevag

Return to “Our tablatures for classical guitar”