Bach, J. S. - BWV 1007 Prelude in D major - Tab

Our arrangements of public domain works or our own compositions for classical guitar as PDF, GIF, PNG ou JPG attachments. These must be tablatures which we have created ourselves, with all necessary care. Since tablature is too imprecise in the expression of polyphony, it is compulsory to include a version in standard notation along with our tablature. Tablatures taken from the internet which we have not produced ourselves will be removed without warning.
Forum rules
Title format: Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - Tab - tags (if known)
e.g. Albeniz, Isaac - op.47 Sevilla - Tab
or Quantz, J. J. - op.02/02 Duetto - Tab Duo (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
or Anon. - Packington's Pound - Tab (Use Anon. for all anonymous or traditional pieces.)
Username may replace Composer's surname and forename for your own compositions.
For Giuliani the opus number should be 3 digits (op.048) and for Bach the BWV number should be 4 digits (BWV 0820).
For more details see instructions here.

A version in standard notation must be included.
Tom Daigon

Re: Bach, J. S. - BWV 1007 Prelude in D major - Tab

Post by Tom Daigon » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:09 pm

Fico wrote:This is a tab that I've personally made with a lot changes made based on the ones that can be found on the net.
On youtube I've only noticed Rostropovich playing this piece, but on a cello.
This is a personal arrangement made of course for classical guitar.
I hope that this is the right place to post.

I have a gp5 file, but it is not allowed here.

Enjoy
Why are GP5 files not allowed here?

Nick_Pearson

Post by Nick_Pearson » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:54 pm

19thcenturyguitarist wrote:I used to read tab when i was like 13 but college made me learn notes and i have ever since and never looked back. I know this song inside out anyway. my teachers at the university made me learn it which i did kicking and screaming! :( thats why i had to keep changing colleges i couldnt ever find a guitar teacher that would teach me mertz or coste or regondi (aka. real guitarists) they were always like you have to learn bach, dowland, albeniz, devisee, weiss...notice how not one of these magnificant composers played or wrote for the guitar????...

Bach is an aquired taste like avacodos or something like that. its healthy and good for you but leaves a bad taste in your mouth.
Everyone should acquire a taste for Bach then! Quite simply one of the most important composers in any musical genre with unsurpassed melody and counterpoint. Maybe a musical mouthwash of Bach starting with the Brandenburg Concertos, Cello Suites and Goldberg Variations would help rid that bad taste ;-)

jostrat

Post by jostrat » Mon May 16, 2016 3:14 pm

Thank you so much! I'm adding it on the list ! I have to dedicate some time though ...

acousticpeter

Post by acousticpeter » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:52 am

Beautiful piece indeed!

Jason Hensley
Student of the online lessons

Post by Jason Hensley » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:31 pm

19thcenturyguitarist wrote:I used to read tab when i was like 13 but college made me learn notes and i have ever since and never looked back. I know this song inside out anyway. my teachers at the university made me learn it which i did kicking and screaming! :( thats why i had to keep changing colleges i couldnt ever find a guitar teacher that would teach me mertz or coste or regondi (aka. real guitarists) they were always like you have to learn bach, dowland, albeniz, devisee, weiss...notice how not one of these magnificant composers played or wrote for the guitar????...

Bach is an aquired taste like avacodos or something like that. its healthy and good for you but leaves a bad taste in your mouth.
Uggghhh. I see a lot of people that are pushing teachers. I don't understand why you would put yourself on a forum if every reply you have is going to be get a teacher. Why so I can learn music according to what they think it is??? I want to learn music for myself not have anyone tell me how to do it. I disagree with the way so many people are stifiling the creativity out of individuals. Its either their way or the highway. No I don't agree not at all. You don't need an onhand teacher to learn music I have learned a ton on my own and I'm doing just fine. I need a little bit of info for the first time ever now, but I surely didn't need to pay someone 50 dollars a week to teach me what I have learned so far. I also highly doubt I will need to in the future either. I like Bach and Beethoven, but aside from that the majority of whats actually made for the guitar seems to be just about in the vein of everything else before it. Sometimes when you are taught a certain way its the only way you know how and becomes the right way, that's not true at all. I'm sure people will keep telling me to get a teacher but Ill just keep playing more complex music until I'm playing the most advanced pieces you can find and then they will say wow he must have had a good teacher lol.
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph. - Robert E. Howard.

Jason Hensley
Student of the online lessons

Post by Jason Hensley » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:04 am

And I'm not saying don't get a teacher I'm saying don't force other people into getting teachers, or attempt to for some reason make them believe they cant learn to play guitar without one, because you can.
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph. - Robert E. Howard.

spanishguitarmusic

Post by spanishguitarmusic » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:06 am

Thank you for the pdf of this piece! Especially in tablature this will be really nice!

Return to “Our tablatures for classical guitar”