Barrios Mangoré, Agustín - Choro da Saudade - Tab

Our arrangements of public domain works or our own compositions for classical guitar as PDF, GIF, PNG ou JPG attachments. These must be tablatures which we have created ourselves, with all necessary care. Since tablature is too imprecise in the expression of polyphony, it is compulsory to include a version in standard notation along with our tablature. Tablatures taken from the internet which we have not produced ourselves will be removed without warning.
Forum rules
Title format: Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - Tab - tags (if known)
e.g. Albeniz, Isaac - op.47 Sevilla - Tab
or Quantz, J. J. - op.02/02 Duetto - Tab Duo (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
or Anon. - Packington's Pound - Tab (Use Anon. for all anonymous or traditional pieces.)
Username may replace Composer's surname and forename for your own compositions.
For Giuliani the opus number should be 3 digits (op.048) and for Bach the BWV number should be 4 digits (BWV 0820).
For more details see instructions here.

A version in standard notation must be included.
jean-pierre salaun

Barrios Mangoré, Agustín - Choro da Saudade - Tab

Post by jean-pierre salaun » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:16 am

Hello,
To allow the largest number to reach a classic directory of level more brought up by the combined reading score / tablature, here is a partitab of Barrios “Choro da saudade”.
I am sure that it is going to please a large number of people being difficulties to read notes.
.............. It is Christmas.....soon

Level estimation / normally so very diligent, motivated and firm D09 / D07.
If you wish to see the video corresponding to the partitab, you have to click to the link of the partitab title.
Have a good time with that. :casque:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jean-pierre salaun on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aucaman

Re: [PDF] Barrios Mangoré, Agustín - Choro da Saudade - Tab

Post by Aucaman » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:05 am

Thank you for sharing the TAB. I've always been intrigued on how to play certain passages that look quite a stretch. Maybe you have better solutions.
:merci:

jean-pierre salaun

Re: [PDF] Barrios Mangoré, Agustín - Choro da Saudade - Tab

Post by jean-pierre salaun » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:57 am

Aucaman wrote: I've always been intrigued on how to play certain passages that look quite a stretch. Maybe you have better solutions.
Hi Aucaman,
The solution "to play certain passages that look quite a stretch" is work and work and work again until the play will be a mechanism. I listen a lot of different versions to Become soaked. I hope i replied your question.
Have a good week.

milchmanuk

Re: Barrios Mangoré, Agustín - Choro da Saudade - Tab

Post by milchmanuk » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:42 pm

yes thank you ,. I prefer tab than staff, quicker to work out and spend more time practising .

Return to “Our tablatures for classical guitar”