Ibanez GA3NJP-AM

Hany Hayek

Ibanez GA3NJP-AM

Post by Hany Hayek » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:31 am

I have been playing for approx 6 months now. I have almost finished Delcamp first book D01. Great method, very nice selections of pieces for my taste. I also working with Sagregas, I am at exercise 55 (first time to use the barre).
I have a Samick CS9-1, 3/4 guitar with a 59 cm scale and 42 mm nut. Remember I play the mandolin :D
I don't know if it's GAS or if I am really looking for something a little better, but I have my eyes on an Ibanez GA3, which is practically the equivalent of a Yamaha C40 (even looks nicer to me and is cheaper) and is a full size guitar. You can find specs here: http://www.ibanez.com/products/u_ag_det ... color=CL01
I can't afford anything expensive for now, so do I go for it (it will cost me around USD 60 - it's used, however never been played).
I looked in this forum and the only opinions I could find were about the Ibanez GA5 and it doesn't exist on Ibanez site.
I can stick to my guitar which has a nice warm sound but cannot be compared to a Yamaha CG142 with a solid spruce top :oops:
If any one has the Ibanez, it would be nice to share his experience.

Return to “Advice on buying, selling or valuing a guitar”