Mix of classical and flameco guitar for 1500€

xle25

Re: Mix of classical and flameco guitar for 1500€

Post by xle25 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:09 pm

Keith wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:43 pm
As a preamble, I meant Europe and not England. Secondly, I made the assumption the OP is from Europe since he/she used Euro and does not indicate where he/she lives. To address the previous post, of course there will be exceptions to any rule and the cheap Chinese flamenco mentioned above might be the cream of the crop which follows the other rule; a lot of variability with lower end guitars. To the previous poster, what is the name of the dynamo Chinese flamenca?
Hi, im from spain, I know here are so much constructors but i dont have the courage for travel around the spain and find some one good for my.

xle25

Re: Mix of classical and flameco guitar for 1500€

Post by xle25 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:12 pm

Keith wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:31 pm
Do a search on Swiss Made and one can find a plethora of information about the rules and regs. Here is what I found about Made in Spain. Sadly I was only able, via not spending that much time, to find info from Wikipedia. Not sure if this is the definitive answer nor does it answer the question, is built in Spain the same as Made in Spain? My Swiss Made automatic watch I am wearing I know down to the percentage but the Camps guitar.....who really knows.

Back to the question--try out the guitar especially relatively new to this arena.

Made in Spain
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
See also: Made in Spain (television show)
Made in Spain is a merchandise mark indicating that a product is all planned, manufactured and packed in Spain.
Thx for all yours comments, What guitar do you recomend? If you want a guitar only for flamenco, what guitar will you pick?

Return to “Advice on buying, selling or valuing a guitar”