I play the piano and the celtic harp for a few years now, mostly classical pieces and a bit of celtic music with the harp.
6 month ago, I bought myself an acoustic guitar, the TAYLOR GS MINI and I love it.
Right now, I am in the market to buy my first classical music but there are some specifications I am looking for:
- I am used to a travel guitar and a narrow neck. I would like a classical guitar with a thinner neck for sure.
- Electronics would be good
- cutaway version would be great
- all solid wood would be great
What I want to play with this guitar is : French variety such as Serge Gainsbourg, George Brassens, classical music and a bit of bossa.
My budget would be around 800€ for this guitar.
I live in a small village in France and it's very hard for me to find a good music shop where I can try guitars. I have no experience with classical guitars and I would be grateful to have your advices and feedbacks.
I looked on the internet and find a few models :
- La PATRIE Hybrid CX Light burst (Love the look but I wonder about the neck...) : http://www.lapatrieguitars.com/guitar_4 ... burst.html
- LA PATRIE Concert cutaway ( The neck seems wide) http://www.lapatrieguitars.com/guitar_4 ... ertcw.html
- Gallato Unico (all solid wood and I can find it in a shop 2 hours away from home. I don't know how it sounds for classical pieces) commercial link removed
- TAYLOR 114 CE-N ESN (No solid back and sides but confortable neck for sure) commercial link removed
- CORDOBA FUSION 12 RW ( no solid back and sides) commercial link removed
- OVATION 1773AX NATURAL commercial link removed
Could you please what you think would be the best guitar for the music I want to play and with a 800€ budget please ?
Thank you in advance for your help !