Sascha Nowak - Finally nice pics

Construction and repair of Classical Guitar and related instruments
rojarosguitar

Sascha Nowak - Finally nice pics

Post by rojarosguitar » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:23 pm

Hello,
I had already published some first recordings with my Sascha Nowak Cedar/EIR classical guitar, but finally my son has found some time to take really nice pics (one of his specialties is professional guitar photography) of this guitar; here it is:
GitarreSaschaNowak_01delc.jpg
GitarreSaschaNowak_02Delc.jpg
GitarreSaschaNowak_03delc.jpg
GitarreSaschaNowak_04delc.jpg
GitarreSaschaNowak_05delc.jpg
GitarreSaschaNowak_06delc.jpg
GitarreSaschaNowak_07delc.jpg
This is a guitar I enjoy very much. I love the sound and I feel it is more forgiving to my technical flaws than other guitars I have.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Music is a big continent with different landscapes and corners. Some of them I do visit frequently, some from time to time and some I know from hearsay only ...
My Youtube Channel is: TheMusicalEvents

JohnB

Re: Sascha Nowak - Finally nice pics

Post by JohnB » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm

Lovely photos, and beautiful guitar.

How does your son get the guitar to levitate in thin air, against a jet black background? Is he working on some top secret anti-gravity research project?
Hermanos Conde 1968, Stephen Frith 2007 "Guijoso"

petermc61

Post by petermc61 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:09 am

Lovely guitar. It must be a beauty since you rank it so highly. Your maple Stenzel is stiff competition to this!

rojarosguitar

Post by rojarosguitar » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:15 am

In a funny way the Stenzel spruce/maple and this Nowak cedar/EIR don't get in each other's way, because they are so different in character. But for my uneducated technique, especially right hand, the Nowak seems to be more forgiving.

The amazing cedar with hundreds of year-rings was found by Sascha at a wood dealer basically in a waist department, it was a furniture wood dealer, and nobody was interested in this log of cedar...

I think this is the most beautiful piece of cedar I have ever seen. There exist all in all maybe five or six sister guitars, I have forgotten the exact number...
Music is a big continent with different landscapes and corners. Some of them I do visit frequently, some from time to time and some I know from hearsay only ...

rojarosguitar

Post by rojarosguitar » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:18 am

JohnB wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Lovely photos, and beautiful guitar.

How does your son get the guitar to levitate in thin air, against a jet black background? Is he working on some top secret anti-gravity research project?
He took the advanced course in Physics at the German Gymnasium and that's the result :lol: because we still have real schools, not fake schools :lol:

MrF1

Post by MrF1 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:15 pm

Beautiful aesthetics....elegant guitar from top to bottom. I really love the rosette. Excellent photos as well!

rojarosguitar

Post by rojarosguitar » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:14 pm

Thanks.
Yes, Sascha Nowak is as deep into guitar making as it goes.

My younger son is professional photographer and has worked with Sebastian Stenzel for quite a while taking photographs of many of his guitars. He had developed his own style of lightning that is very suitable to bring out the beauty of the guitar IMHO.

rojarosguitar

Post by rojarosguitar » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:26 pm

Here is a nice video with a Sascha Nowak guitar (not mine):

https://youtu.be/o2XxVAN70kg

Return to “Luthiers”