Fresquet-Serret, Eliseo - Aire flamenco - Video

Audio and video recordings of our own compositions and our interpretations of those of other members published on the forum.
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Saywood, Paul - op.15/01 Study in C, New Year - Video
or Can, Esim - Miniatur n.5 - Video
or Grant - Running Water - Duo (Username may replace surname and forename)
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
eliseo

Fresquet-Serret, Eliseo - Aire flamenco - Video

Post by eliseo » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:24 pm

Hello everybody,
Let me show my latest contribution to YouTube. It is a classic piece with a flamenco air, as indicated by its name. I beg you will note that it is not enter to the deep world of "flamenco”.
I tried to do my best. I made the recording with a guitar : "Antonio Picado mod.60”, which of my eight guitars is my favorite.Thank you for your attention.

Cordially :D

Eliseo Fresquet-Serret

Youtube

Jacek A. Rochacki

Re: Fresquet-Serret, Eliseo - Aire flamenco - Video

Post by Jacek A. Rochacki » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:16 pm

This is one of my most favourite compositions by Maestro Eliseo. I hope to learn it in due time.
Fact that Maestro Eliseo has chosen the Antonio Picado model 60 guitar for this recording is a strong inspiration for me. It is Him who has been helping me with his priceless advices and presentation via Skype when I was in a process of finding a Spanish guitar for myself and this is how I have chosen my Picado model 60 that has been constructed for me by Master Luthier Angel Genis - the head luthier in this small workshop down there in Berga, Spain.
:merci: :bravo:
Antonio Picado, model 60, 2015, Cedar/IRW. Scale 640 mm.

Manel Lopez

Post by Manel Lopez » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:58 pm

Dear Jacek

Eliseo is so amazing that he's always surprising us with new compositions or performances. I'm luck to meet him in person so I can shake the hands with him or even give him a hug.

Congratulations for your Picado guitar. I'm very proud to say that my guitar is a Picado as well.

Regards
Last edited by Manel Lopez on Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jacek A. Rochacki

Post by Jacek A. Rochacki » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:44 pm

Dear Manel:

I am merely an amateur in music but as long time artist and historian of art I have immediately felt the beautiful personality and talent of Maestro Eliseo. And I am honoured that He grants me with His friendship !

Unfortunately I do not take longer trips anymore but due to internet I can be in contact with Maestro Eliseo and He kindly sent me a number of His compositions with most beautiful dedications. I already learned some of them, and my wife likes the Nocturno from Suite del Montsia (which I play with joy) so much that with permission of the Maestro I have made my wife's cellular phone ringing with the melody of this Nocturno. I believe that this Nocturno will be "discovered" - in my perception it is a musical picture of a city in siege where the bells ring for alarm. Then the next part reminds me the infantry troop running for rescue. Etc.

And I will not say a word more now on the Picado guitars :) I do not want anybody to think that I am connected with them in any other sense then just appreciation of the great quality of known to me Picado guitars :)

With my best

Jacek = Jacinto

eliseo

Post by eliseo » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:07 pm

Jacek, :D it makes me very happy that “Aire flamenco” is one of your favorite compositions of my musical repertoire. I have no doubt that very soon you will play it!
I certainly know that you have a guitar like this model,and it has also been subject of the recording. In our contact via Skype and
internet, you help me a lot with the encouragement you give me!! Thank you very much Jacek!! :merci:
Greetings from the Costa Brava :bye:

Eliseo Fresquet-Serret

eliseo

Post by eliseo » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:38 pm

Dear Manel,
I think surprise with nice things always gives us happiness, and it is precisely what I intend to do (….but often I do not get it).
I’m too a lucky person shaking hands with you so often. Enjoy playing your guitar “Antonio Picado".
Regards. :bye:

Eliseo Fresquet-Serret

eliseo

Post by eliseo » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:40 pm

Dear Jacek,
We are at a great distance from each other, but as you well know I feel for you a great fraternal affection!! ….. ...and of course a great admiration for being a famous character so well known in the world of “Culture and Art”. (..among other things..)
With your soul of an artist, if you’d dedicated to building guitars, would surely be the best in the world, and I only had played guitars : “Jacek A. Rochacki”!!
I think sharing your friendship, makes me a privileged person!
With my best wishes

Eliseo Fresquet-Serret

Jacek A. Rochacki

Post by Jacek A. Rochacki » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:16 pm

Maestro, I feel confused...I do not deserve these words...

The composition Aire Flamenco which is a subject of this thread has been chosen as musical illustration to short film/movie presenting Classic guitar restoration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmpwcVb ... e=youtu.be

Congratulations, Maestro !

eliseo

Post by eliseo » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:30 am

I am very grateful for the words of Jacek A. Rochacki, honorable professor on "Art and Culture"
A cordial greeting from Spain :bye:

Eliseo Fresquet-Serret

Return to “Our recordings of Members' Compositions”