Barrios Mangoré, Agustín - Sueno en la Floresta

Audio and video recordings of the works of Agustín Barrios Mangoré
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Barrios Mangoré, Agustín - Julia Florida - D08 Video
or Barrios Mangoré, Agustín - op.08/04 Valse - D08
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
leyenda

Barrios Mangoré, Agustín - Sueno en la Floresta

Post by leyenda » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:20 pm

sueno en la floresta
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bertran

Re: Barrios Mangoré, Agustín - Sueno en la Floresta

Post by Bertran » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:29 pm

I listen your recording and at the same time ask myself what is going on...? This is really beautiful and well-known piece; it is tremolo piece that everybody looking for and,... and it is not easy,... and nobody say that you play it so good!

Thank you leyenda for this piece and plenty of them that you posted at this site.
I am little jealous to all of you who can play tremolo. I have hooked nail and for me it is almost impossible to achieve equal tone and it is very frustrating when I met tremolo piece. Even if i can play it, it doesn't sound good.

But let's forget my problems. I will dare you to ask something,...?
How much time you spend daily with guitar? How much time you need to practice one piece before you record it?
I am asking you this because all of us can see your hyperproduction on this site. :) It is worth every respect. Do you memorize all pieces or sight reading... Sorry to asking so much questions but your technique and recordings appear amazing.

Bertran II

leyenda

Post by leyenda » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:18 pm

Bertran wrote:I listen your recording and at the same time ask myself what is going on...? This is really beautiful and well-known piece; it is tremolo piece that everybody looking for and,... and it is not easy,... and nobody say that you play it so good!

Thank you leyenda for this piece and plenty of them that you posted at this site.
I am little jealous to all of you who can play tremolo. I have hooked nail and for me it is almost impossible to achieve equal tone and it is very frustrating when I met tremolo piece. Even if i can play it, it doesn't sound good.

But let's forget my problems. I will dare you to ask something,...?
How much time you spend daily with guitar? How much time you need to practice one piece before you record it?
I am asking you this because all of us can see your hyperproduction on this site. :) It is worth every respect. Do you memorize all pieces or sight reading... Sorry to asking so much questions but your technique and recordings appear amazing.

Bertran II
thanks for your kind comments,
i play for at least an hour each day and tend to focus on one piece at a time. i memorise then record and the time this takes depends on the difficulty and lenght of the piece. i learnt and recorded this piece on sunday afternoon but i did play it a long time ago and could remember most of it.
thnaks for listening

nerdz1

Post by nerdz1 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:00 am

What a great recording and interpretation :bravo: . May I ask what recording equipment you used?

Return to “Our recordings of Agustín Barrios Mangoré”