D03 Classical guitar lesson 07

Archive of on-line classical guitar lessons from previous years.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
Eva Pakaki
Student of the online lessons

Re: D03 Classical guitar lesson 07

Postby Eva Pakaki » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:53 pm

Marko Räsänen wrote:Eva, I think you need to be logged in to be able to download files from this site. The screenshot you posted indicates that you weren't.

Hello Marko :)

I am logged in and then when I am click to download the file it seems like I am not. I will try also with another browser. I dont know what is wrong

Angela Zhao

Postby Angela Zhao » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:58 pm

Hi Eva

I saw your pic. that show you didn't login in the web, so ,you can't download.

register and try again.
If it no use, you can give me your E-mail, I send the file to you.
good luck!

Bill Davis

Postby Bill Davis » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:43 pm

Hello All,

Sorry, I am super late on my posts. I was very busy last month and out of town on business more than usual. I had to rush to get any semblance of a lesson together so I did them all in one sitting so they won't be very good. I also struggled with the musical lesson because I had to guess at what was being played, at least you all posted the chord you where playing :merci:. My ear is not that good for figuring out chords and notes :( . I used MuseScore the last time I did a musical lesson to help the prior person know what was played. it's free and a very good tool for writing musical scores. Thanks for listening.

Bill
Musical Lesson
http://www.classicalguitardelcamp.com/viewtopic.php?f=109&t=103136&p=1104174#p1104174

Chiribizzo no23

Youtube

Folias Improv

Youtube

Dennis Stewart

Postby Dennis Stewart » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:20 am

Bill Davis wrote:Hello All,

Sorry, I am super late on my posts. I was very busy last month and out of town on business more than usual. I had to rush to get any semblance of a lesson together so I did them all in one sitting so they won't be very good. I also struggled with the musical lesson because I had to guess at what was being played, at least you all posted the chord you where playing :merci:. My ear is not that good for figuring out chords and notes :( . I used MuseScore the last time I did a musical lesson to help the prior person know what was played. it's free and a very good tool for writing musical scores. Thanks for listening.

Hi Bill, good to see you are back. Even with a little practice your recordings sound good!

On the Paganini you hit a wrong note on the major and minor part. You play a G# instead of an E (its note number 6 from the start). Apart from that its good!

Thanks for the tip with MuseScore, definitely going to check it out.

Eva Pakaki

Postby Eva Pakaki » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:02 pm

Miguel Grajeda

Postby Miguel Grajeda » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:07 pm

Hi all, receive a greeting from me, way to present what worked in this class, I hope later upload the video of the music game.

Hola a todos, reciban un saludo de mi parte, paso a presentar lo trabajado en esta clase, espero más adelante subir el vídeo del juego musical.

Youtube

Youtube

Bill Davis

Postby Bill Davis » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:30 am

Dennis Stewart wrote:
Bill Davis wrote:Hello All,

Hi Bill, good to see you are back. Even with a little practice your recordings sound good!

On the Paganini you hit a wrong note on the major and minor part. You play a G# instead of an E (its note number 6 from the start). Apart from that its good!

Thanks for the tip with MuseScore, definitely going to check it out.

Thanks Dennis! That just helped me for the final. Thus my comments about not being able to pick out notes by ear. :merci:

Archit Junnarkar

Postby Archit Junnarkar » Sat May 14, 2016 7:09 pm

Hello everyone,

Below are my submissions for this lesson

Youtube

Youtube

Youtube
**Self Motivation is the Greatest Motivator**
--> Certified D01, D02 & Trinity Initial Grade

John Montes

Postby John Montes » Sun May 15, 2016 5:11 am

be mindful of tuning during practice sessions and recordings :-)
2001 Vicente Carrillo 1a Rio
1998 German Rubio Vazquez Estudio
2015 Cordoba Solista
2012 Cordoba C7
La Bella & D'Addario Strings

Kirkland Gavin

Postby Kirkland Gavin » Fri May 20, 2016 4:56 am

I had to watch some you tube vids along with Prof Delcamps playing of folias and saltern to know how it sounds and played cool stuff a lot of stuff to learn thanks

Kirkland Gavin

Postby Kirkland Gavin » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:09 am

thank you everyone for sharing there music on lessons.

I am slowly learning I am having trouble putting stuff on here video or just music attachments.
my computer needs some work working on it.
How ever I am improving each day i play again thanks.

Return to “Classical guitar lessons archive”