[PDF] Ferrer y Esteve, José - Plainte Amoureuse

Compositions and arrangements by members of the forum.
Forum rules
III Ours MP3, WMV, MOV, OGG, AVI, Author’s rights

Title format: [PDF/JPG tag] Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. [PDF] Albeniz, Isaac - op.47 Sevilla
or [PDF] Quantz, J. J. - op.02/02 Duetto - Duo (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
or [PDF] Anon. - Packington's Pound (Use Anon. for all anonymous or traditional pieces.)
Username may replace Composer's surname and forename for your own compositions.
For Giuliani the opus number should be 3 digits (op.048) and for Bach the BWV number should be 4 digits (BWV 0820).
For more details see instructions here.
Marieh

[PDF] Ferrer y Esteve, José - Plainte Amoureuse

Post by Marieh » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:35 am

Plainte amoureuse (Jose Ferrer).pdf
:bye:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DerekB

Re: [PDF] Ferrer y Esteve, José - Plainte Amoureuse

Post by DerekB » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:45 am

Thank you for yet another excellent version of a wonderful piece. How do you find the time?

I had printed out this piece before I realised I already had it under the name of Ejercicio in a Trinity grade 4 book. It is one of the pieces I played in my grade 4 exam. The examiner's comments on my performance started with the words "A real taste of Spain.." When I had finished playing he said "Thank you. I enjoyed that."

I really can't recommend this piece highly enough to everyone on this site. Whether you are above or below grade 4, if you don't already know it, give it a go!
I've suffered for my music. Now it's your turn... - Seasick Steve

Ana Espinosa 2014 Swiss spruce/IRW
Yulong Guo 2009 640mm scale cedar/IRW

Fabbri

Re: [PDF] Ferrer y Esteve, José - Plainte Amoureuse

Post by Fabbri » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:57 pm

It's one of those pieces that be played in different ways: with delicacy and restraint as an elegant waltz, or, if you're in a romantic mood, with all the amorous complaining you can squeeze out of your guitar. Thanks for this neat score, Marieh.

Return to “Our scores for classical guitar”