[PDF] da Milano, Francesco - Ness 5 Recercare

Compositions and arrangements by members of the forum.
Forum rules
III Ours MP3, WMV, MOV, OGG, AVI, Author’s rights

Title format: [PDF/JPG tag] Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. [PDF] Albeniz, Isaac - op.47 Sevilla
or [PDF] Quantz, J. J. - op.02/02 Duetto - Duo (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
or [PDF] Anon. - Packington's Pound (Use Anon. for all anonymous or traditional pieces.)
Username may replace Composer's surname and forename for your own compositions.
For Giuliani the opus number should be 3 digits (op.048) and for Bach the BWV number should be 4 digits (BWV 0820).
For more details see instructions here.
pogmoor

[PDF] da Milano, Francesco - Ness 5 Recercare

Post by pogmoor » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:22 pm

In response to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=115830#p1232718 I found the tablature and MIDI for this piece on the gerbode.net site and thought it was such a nice piece I would arrange it - so here it is :)

I did the arrangement from the MIDI rather quickly this evening - part of it while I was watching tv - and I haven't checked it agains the tablature, so if anyone finds an error or disagrees with any of the voicing let me know!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Eric from GuitarLoot
Renaissance and Baroque freak; classical guitars by Paul Fischer (1995) and Lester Backshall (2008)
Yamaha SLG 130NW silent classical guitar (2014), Ramirez Guitarra del Tiempo (2017)

Fabbri

Re: [PDF] da Milano, Francesco - Ness 5 Recercare

Post by Fabbri » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:17 pm

Agreed - a nice piece. Thanks. Watching TV and listening to MIDI while you transcribe from ancient tablature: that's a tour de force of multi-tasking!

Return to “Our scores for classical guitar”