[PDF] Losy, J. A. - Suite La mineur

Compositions and arrangements by members of the forum.
Forum rules
III Ours MP3, WMV, MOV, OGG, AVI, Author’s rights

Title format: [PDF/JPG tag] Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. [PDF] Albeniz, Isaac - op.47 Sevilla
or [PDF] Quantz, J. J. - op.02/02 Duetto - Duo (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
or [PDF] Anon. - Packington's Pound (Use Anon. for all anonymous or traditional pieces.)
Username may replace Composer's surname and forename for your own compositions.
For Giuliani the opus number should be 3 digits (op.048) and for Bach the BWV number should be 4 digits (BWV 0820).
For more details see instructions here.
leo weier

[PDF] Losy, J. A. - Suite La mineur

Post by leo weier » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:11 am

Sorry, but: i was not succesful to add the suite as an attachment! I will aks a moderator for help!

Azalais

Post by Azalais » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:12 pm

Check the file size:

JPG -> Maximum Upload Size: 140 KB

PDF -> Maximum Upload Size: 300 KB

What type of file is it?

leo weier

[PDF] Logy, J. A. - Suite La mineur

Post by leo weier » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:52 am

Again i try to bring the Logy Partita A mineur to you. I hope it will work now......?

Greetings Leo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Azalais

Post by Azalais » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:05 am

Thank you very much for your efforts!

eduard

Re: [PDF] Logy, J. A. - Suite La mineur

Post by eduard » Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:20 am

Nice clean score. Well done!

mordent

Post by mordent » Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:26 pm

Hi Leo.Thank you for this . Great work. well done. The Aria is a piece I played often in my early days in the John Mill's transcription and I always loved playing it since it is easy and yet sounds so well on guitar. I must get it back in my repetoire, so again thank you for reminding me of it. I have also downloaded the Capriccio since there is some lovely 2. part writing in this piece. Kind regards. Mordent. :bye:
Chopin used to sleep with wooden wedges between his fingers to increase their span--now there's a thought !

bukena

Post by bukena » Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:04 pm

Excellent!... thank you kindly.

b.

AO

Post by AO » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:01 pm

Thanks Leo, I enjoyed this very much, AO.

leo weier

Post by leo weier » Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:24 pm

Thanks to you all for your kind comments!
I recently found some other pieces from J.A.Logy called "Die Ausseer Tabulatur", intabulated in french tabulature and original written for "Barockgitarre". And i came over a collection of suites (or partitas) also intabulated in french tabulature. It´s a facsimile edition, the original edition can be found in the "National- und Universitätsbibliothek", Prag. If you are interested in it (and if i´d only have the time...life´s a bit busy in the moment) i will do some transscriptions of it.

Greetings from Germany

Leo

If you´d like to watch a nice performance of this partita, search for "Cesar Amaro" at Youtube. He is playing an excellent version there!

snav3

Post by snav3 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:58 am

Leo,
Thanks for this. I took lessons about 28 years ago and this was one of the first pieces I learned. I purchased some online sheet music for this Partita and it just wasn't correct to what I had learned. Your version is very well done!

ivanho

Post by ivanho » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:21 pm

Leo -

I was recently introduced to Logy's music through this forum and have been working my way through the A-minor partita (sans Gavotte) in the D04 book. Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to put this together, and for sharing it with the forum.

- Dave

Anthony Campanella

Post by Anthony Campanella » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:51 pm

:merci: :bravo:

leo weier

Post by leo weier » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:59 am

Hi Dave and Classitar,
thanks for your comments. I am looking forward to record this suite...but you have to be a bit patient - i did not play it for some month, so i will have to work for a while to get into it again.

Greetings Leo

rufuswashere

Post by rufuswashere » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:47 pm

Very nice! Had been missing the Capriccio for years, nice to get it back again.

werry

Post by werry » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:40 pm

Hi Leo,
I have been working on this Suite (D04) and now I notice there is one more piece to add : the Gavotte,
great, thank you,
Werry

Return to “Our scores for classical guitar”