[PDF] richard1979 - Spanish Rhythm Study in C

Compositions and arrangements by members of the forum.
Forum rules
III Ours MP3, WMV, MOV, OGG, AVI, Author’s rights

Title format: [PDF/JPG tag] Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. [PDF] Albeniz, Isaac - op.47 Sevilla
or [PDF] Quantz, J. J. - op.02/02 Duetto - Duo (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
or [PDF] Anon. - Packington's Pound (Use Anon. for all anonymous or traditional pieces.)
Username may replace Composer's surname and forename for your own compositions.
For Giuliani the opus number should be 3 digits (op.048) and for Bach the BWV number should be 4 digits (BWV 0820).
For more details see instructions here.
richard1979

[PDF] richard1979 - Spanish Rhythm Study in C

Post by richard1979 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:14 pm

this is a bit flamencish

i think it is a good study for beginners learning the C ang G7 chords with some melodic intervals and maybe interesting rhyhmic pattern

i did not have time to record this and post on our own creations but maybe i will one day

the rasgueados are played with alternating up and downstroke with the "i" or a brushed "ima" fingers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Vesuvio

Post by Vesuvio » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:30 pm

Hello Richard,

That looks like a good exercise. Thank you for sharing it with us.

I have slightly altered the title of the thread to bring it in line with the convention used in this section—but I wasn't sure how you like your name to appear. Perhaps you would just check it and change it if you wish.

Best regards, V :merci:
"There are only two things worth aiming for, good music and a clean conscience." Paul Hindemith

richard1979

Post by richard1979 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:14 pm

i leave it in your hands V

thanks and regards

BTW is that V for Vendetta...
:lol:

youve a got really intriguing signature

more power

Vesuvio

Post by Vesuvio » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:12 pm

Hello Richard,

Vendetta? No, life is too short for those things! It's just Vesuvio—mysterious, moody and magnificent. :wink:

I came across the Lévi-Strauss quotation while reading a fascinating book called "Music & the Mind" by Anthony Storr. I'm on my second reading of it now—easily available online if you are interested.

Best wishes, V

PS Someone's just told me about the film, V for Vendetta! :wink:
"There are only two things worth aiming for, good music and a clean conscience." Paul Hindemith

richard1979

Post by richard1979 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:18 pm

im kidding V

its a hollywood movie about 2 or 3 yrs ago called

"V for Vendetta" its about a masked vigilante called V

here in delcamp V for vesuvio-the ever supportive and encouraging Voice

Vesuvio

Post by Vesuvio » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:27 pm

richard1979 wrote:..."V for Vendetta" its about a masked vigilante called V...
Hello Richard,

Masked vigilante? Now I really fancy that rôle—cutting and thrusting with my trusty sword as the spammers run for cover!

Best wishes, V

richard1979

Post by richard1979 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:35 pm

heres the mp3 for this score,

viewtopic.php?t=17462

eales

Re: [PDF] richard1979 - Spanish Rhythm Study in C

Post by eales » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:34 pm

It's fabulous Richard - really attractive and well written and FUN! It's heading for a young pupil recovering from his Grade exam - he's going to love this to bits.

I found this way down in the ''basement'' so I do hope you are still around to receive my thanks Richard!
:merci:

Love the MP3 as well. :bravo:

eales

Re: [PDF] richard1979 - Spanish Rhythm Study in C

Post by eales » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:30 pm

Hi Farmkahri - I see you are new here - would you like to go to the Introduce Yourself forum and tell us a bit about yourself, where you are from and what you are playing, how long you have been playing etc?
It's here:
viewforum.php

Don't worry if you aren't confident with English by the way - we have lots of members in the same situation and everyone just does their best.
:discussion:

Return to “Our scores for classical guitar”