[PDF] Anon. - For children: Row Row and B-I-N-G-O

Compositions and arrangements by members of the forum.
Forum rules
III Ours MP3, WMV, MOV, OGG, AVI, Author’s rights

Title format: [PDF/JPG tag] Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. [PDF] Albeniz, Isaac - op.47 Sevilla
or [PDF] Quantz, J. J. - op.02/02 Duetto - Duo (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
or [PDF] Anon. - Packington's Pound (Use Anon. for all anonymous or traditional pieces.)
Username may replace Composer's surname and forename for your own compositions.
For Giuliani the opus number should be 3 digits (op.048) and for Bach the BWV number should be 4 digits (BWV 0820).
For more details see instructions here.
eales

[PDF] Anon. - For children: Row Row and B-I-N-G-O

Post by eales » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:15 am

Your version may be different of course!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by George Crocket on Mon May 11, 2015 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Corrupted file replaced

Matt Molloy

Re: [PDF] Anonymous - For children: Row Row and B-I-N-G-O

Post by Matt Molloy » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:05 pm

Thanks again Eales. Fantastic!

:merci: :okok: and :mouton: from the daughter.

Cheers,

Matt.
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order." Eric Morcambe

Proud member of the LGCI.

Guitar: James Lister 2009 SP/MP.

eales

Post by eales » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:29 pm

:pirate: :guitare: ooh arggh! Thankee kindly wee maid!

Paul Saywood

Post by Paul Saywood » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:26 pm

Great, these are really good little tunes, and it beats writing them out by hand. I didn't think I'd heard of B-I-N-G-O until I played it just then but I recognise it from somewhere.

A while back I was struggling to think of nursery rhymes, I guess you remember more of them than I do! :) :)

Paul

eales

Post by eales » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:56 pm

Four kids Paul, and the Wally Whyton tape was a winner in our house! Also a fantastic but elusive one:
'We Live in a City' by a Glaswegian musician Rachel....can't rmember and the tape went missing, :cry: which was terrible as we played it over and over and over, the summer the bathroom floor was repaired and we had to live in a barn for several months in South Queensferry. [It was a sumptuous barn though, and the best summer in our family's life.] But I digress.

..Can you hijack your own thread? Hmmm ...

oh and I ran a carer and baby singing group for a year or so...it was very popular with the small bunch that came, probably because I was so chaotic and it was fun to watch me making mistakes, and panicking and throwing sheets of music around!

Christa

Post by Christa » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:29 am

Hi,
:bravo: the kids will like it. B I N G O is a nice piece
:bye:

Return to “Our scores for classical guitar”