[PDF] muchi - Late at Night

Compositions and arrangements by members of the forum.
Forum rules
III Ours MP3, WMV, MOV, OGG, AVI, Author’s rights

Title format: [PDF/JPG tag] Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. [PDF] Albeniz, Isaac - op.47 Sevilla
or [PDF] Quantz, J. J. - op.02/02 Duetto - Duo (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
or [PDF] Anon. - Packington's Pound (Use Anon. for all anonymous or traditional pieces.)
Username may replace Composer's surname and forename for your own compositions.
For Giuliani the opus number should be 3 digits (op.048) and for Bach the BWV number should be 4 digits (BWV 0820).
For more details see instructions here.
muchi

[PDF] muchi - Late at Night

Post by muchi » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:41 am

Hi All, :bye:

Here at last is the score for 'Late at Night'.
Sorry about the inclusion of the tab format, but I used PowerTab to create it.

Hope you enjoy it.

If any of you ever get around to playing it, I would love to hear your versions of it!

All the best,
Mitch.
Late at Night.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

owl

Re: muchi - Late at Night

Post by owl » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:57 am

Great work Mitch... thanks very much
Actually, I encourage the inclusion of tab... that means everyone can play it :D
As you know we have lots of members who don't read and so this includes them as well

Owl
Never, ever give up!... I leave my songprint on your heart.

Nodrog

Re: muchi - Late at Night

Post by Nodrog » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:11 pm

Thanks for the pdf. Haven't tried it yet but tabulated format helps me a lot. I'm not familiar with the upper frets yet. I read the music as best I can but when I stumble trying to figure out the proper fret, tabs makes a difference. Also notes require certain positions on the fretboard, which I am supposed to figure out as I go, but tabs help me to decide on the correct position. (inexperienced as I am) :bravo: for tabulated format!

Return to “Our scores for classical guitar”