[PDF] Anon. - Bolelebo

Compositions and arrangements by members of the forum.
Forum rules
III Ours MP3, WMV, MOV, OGG, AVI, Author’s rights

Title format: [PDF/JPG tag] Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. [PDF] Albeniz, Isaac - op.47 Sevilla
or [PDF] Quantz, J. J. - op.02/02 Duetto - Duo (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
or [PDF] Anon. - Packington's Pound (Use Anon. for all anonymous or traditional pieces.)
Username may replace Composer's surname and forename for your own compositions.
For Giuliani the opus number should be 3 digits (op.048) and for Bach the BWV number should be 4 digits (BWV 0820).
For more details see instructions here.
Sandan

Re: [PDF] Anonymous - Bolelebo, Traditional Folk Song

Post by Sandan » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:12 pm

Hi Sven,

I always appreciate your comments.

:merci:

San

Sandan

Post by Sandan » Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:41 am

Tilly Langelaan wrote:Nice song! I've played it a couple of times and I like it. Good to write the tabs with the music.
What software do you use to write the music that way?
I sometimes improvise something and it would be nice to share it on this forum maybe...
:merci: Tilly Langelaan. Please share your arrangement with us... yours will compliment our forum's large collection of classical pieces ( Right now, I am trying so many of Mr. Delcamp's generous collections, Por Una Cabeza, Gymnopedie 1 and Gnossienne 1; by cheating a little, i.e. listening to our skillful members' MP3).

Thanks to Guitar Slim, he told me to use this TableEdit program(free to download, but only for limited measures) and the MIDI file to play is called TefView. Azalais, our diligent Moderator, told me about cute.pdf which will convert the scores into a pdf file. The Tab you could decide to include or exclude. I use the TAB, so that I have room to put the fingering on top of the TAB bar and it won't clutter the scores. You just have to watch the default for the TAB is the low position. If you are comfortable with the chords of the song; actually, it can be easier to arrange it from the TAB/ finger position since the scores will be updated automatically.

I sounded like Mr. Know-it-all, :lol: but that's all I know about the program so far.
:bye:
San

Claus

Post by Claus » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:20 pm

Thank you very much for sharing - a new great Indonesian traditional for my growing collection.

Thanks
Claus

Sandan

Post by Sandan » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:35 pm

Hi Claus,

I'm glad you like it.

Cheers

San

Return to “Our scores for classical guitar”