[PDF] Delano, C. S. - La Veta Schottische

Compositions and arrangements by members of the forum.
Forum rules
III Ours MP3, WMV, MOV, OGG, AVI, Author’s rights

Title format: [PDF/JPG tag] Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. [PDF] Albeniz, Isaac - op.47 Sevilla
or [PDF] Quantz, J. J. - op.02/02 Duetto - Duo (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
or [PDF] Anon. - Packington's Pound (Use Anon. for all anonymous or traditional pieces.)
Username may replace Composer's surname and forename for your own compositions.
For Giuliani the opus number should be 3 digits (op.048) and for Bach the BWV number should be 4 digits (BWV 0820).
For more details see instructions here.
williamgroome

[PDF] Delano, C. S. - La Veta Schottische

Post by williamgroome » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:50 pm

Here is another early American guitar piece. La Veta Schottische by C.S. Delano from 1895. Thanks to owl, vesuvio, eales, claus, nokturong and all the people who have downloaded the ragtime pieces. It's heartening to see the interest in this little known period of American classical guitar music. This piece is from Jacobs' Easy Guitar Folio number 2. Over the next few weeks I will upload the whole book a piece or two at a time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

owl

Re: [PDF] Delano, C.S. - La Veta Schottische

Post by owl » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:07 pm

Thanks William... it's great to have all these pieces :mrgreen:
I have a copy of the Jacobs Guitar Soloist Volume One, and the last five volumes of Easy Guitar Solos... lol I don't have the ones in between though
I've been looking through some of my old music for Parlour Guitar, as well as several books I have of Laurindo Almeida's arrangements... what a trap... lol it's after 4am and I need to go to bed! :roll:

Anything you can upload will be welcome

Owl
Never, ever give up!... I leave my songprint on your heart.

Vesuvio

Post by Vesuvio » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:28 pm

Hello William,

:merci: for the Delano piece!
williamgroome wrote:...Over the next few weeks I will upload the whole book a piece or two at a time.
That is very kind of you,

All the best, V :)
"There are only two things worth aiming for, good music and a clean conscience." Paul Hindemith

Tonyyyyy

Post by Tonyyyyy » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:53 pm

This is lovely to play - the Cakewalk too. :merci:

Return to “Our scores for classical guitar”