[PDF] Kinloch, Justus - She Remained There, Swaddled - Duo

Compositions and arrangements by members of the forum.
Forum rules
III Ours MP3, WMV, MOV, OGG, AVI, Author’s rights

Title format: [PDF/JPG tag] Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. [PDF] Albeniz, Isaac - op.47 Sevilla
or [PDF] Quantz, J. J. - op.02/02 Duetto - Duo (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
or [PDF] Anon. - Packington's Pound (Use Anon. for all anonymous or traditional pieces.)
Username may replace Composer's surname and forename for your own compositions.
For Giuliani the opus number should be 3 digits (op.048) and for Bach the BWV number should be 4 digits (BWV 0820).
For more details see instructions here.
nightwind

[PDF] Kinloch, Justus - She Remained There, Swaddled - Duo

Post by nightwind » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:12 am

Here is a duo piece I've written. Programmatic of child being swaddled (to death).

Feel obligated to get a friend to play it with you, or multitrack yourself! :daccord:

Let me know if you'd like a piece written by me, and if there's anything in particular you'd like to see in it.

Cheery deerio,

Night
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

avoz

Re: [PDF] Kinloch, Justus - She Remained There, Swaddled [2]

Post by avoz » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:45 pm

Many thanks for the duet which I will play with a partner Monday next (a preliminary read-through, combining both parts where possible, has raised expectations). What is your suggestion for tempo? I suspect the lower end of 'Allegro' circa crotchet = 120 in view of the expression "gently". More in similar vein? A duet for flute/clarinet & guitar?

nightwind

Re: [PDF] Kinloch, Justus - She Remained There, Swaddled [2]

Post by nightwind » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:56 pm

I am glad my instructions were more or less clear, because that is exactly correct, a lower allegro or upper moderato type thing. A - or M + haha.

I think you would enjoy this piece. You have a flute/clarinet partner you'd like to play a piece with? I will write you something just let me know if you have any ideas or styles you'd like worked in, and if you'd prefer it for flute or clarinet.

I can send you the audio file that finale has spit out for me to give you an idea. I also have the music available by parts instead of the score if you'd prefer.

Much love,

Justus

Return to “Our scores for classical guitar”