Boccherini Quintett

This is where we can post our audio recordings (MP3 or OGG) of pieces for more than one guitar, where one part has been deliberately omitted, to enable other members to practise playing the missing part along with our recording.
Forum rules
This is where we can post our audio recordings (MP3 or OGG) of pieces for more than one guitar, where one part has been deliberately omitted, to enable other members to practise playing the missing part along with our recording.
Audio files contributed on the "Virtual duos, trios and ensembles" forum remain the property of their contributors. Joint recordings incorporating such files may not be published anywhere other than on the Delcamp forums.
AO

Boccherini Quintett

Postby AO » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:20 pm

I guess this is where I can put the audio of this quintett, I never noticed this section of the forum before. Again, if it’s against the rules to put midi based music here I’m sure the the mods can just delete it. If anyone is interested in this, the score is in “our scores”. this is after all much cheaper than hiring a string quartet. I've included with and without guitar,

Cheers,AO.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bear

Re: Boccherini Quintett

Postby bear » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:47 pm

Love Boccherini. He not as well known as others and in my opinion very under rated. Thank You for posting.
2013 Jeff Medlin '37 Hauser 640mm sp
2006 Michele Della Guistina Concert 10 string 650mm ce
2005 Jose Ramirez 4E 650mm ce
2005 Manuel Rodriguez Model C3F 650mm sp
2003 Manuel Rodriguez Model D 650mm ce

Return to “Virtual duos, trios and ensembles”