Vivaldi, Antonio - Andante from Concerto RV 532 - Trio

This is where we can post our audio recordings (MP3 or OGG) of pieces for more than one guitar, where one part has been deliberately omitted, to enable other members to practise playing the missing part along with our recording.
Forum rules
This is where we can post our audio recordings (MP3 or OGG) of pieces for more than one guitar, where one part has been deliberately omitted, to enable other members to practise playing the missing part along with our recording.
Audio files contributed on the "Virtual duos, trios and ensembles" forum remain the property of their contributors. Joint recordings incorporating such files may not be published anywhere other than on the Delcamp forums.
Stewart Doyle
Student of the online lessons

Vivaldi, Antonio - Andante from Concerto RV 532 - Trio

Postby Stewart Doyle » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:52 pm

Hi everyone

Here are some recordings of the parts from this piece from M. Delcamp's collection at http://www.classicalguitardelcamp.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=7402 They can certainly be better played, with more colour and dynamics and without the odd 'fluff'; although I did find recording the separate parts to be a lot harder than expected.
What drew me to this piece was the simplicity of the Guitar 3 part. I think the piece would be great for a beginners ensemble where several players could play the Guitar 3 part, perhaps with some playing 'pizzicato' style. You could also invite the audience to see if they can hear the bit from the Beatles song towards the end!
[Just realised I hadn't added the count in to the parts that need it, so edited to include these!]

Guitars 1 and 3
Vivaldi RV 532 G13.mp3

Guitars 2 and 3 with count in
Vivaldi RV 532 G23 + Intro.mp3

Guitars 1 and 2 with count in
Vivaldi RV 532 G12 + Intro.mp3

The Trio
Vivaldi RV 532 All.mp3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Alhambra 11P Spruce
Antonio Lorca 3605 Cedar

Return to “Virtual duos, trios and ensembles”