Dowland, John - My Lord Chamberlain His Galliard - Duo

This is where we can post our audio recordings (MP3 or OGG) of pieces for more than one guitar, where one part has been deliberately omitted, to enable other members to practise playing the missing part along with our recording.
Forum rules
This is where we can post our audio recordings (MP3 or OGG) of pieces for more than one guitar, where one part has been deliberately omitted, to enable other members to practise playing the missing part along with our recording.
Audio files contributed on the "Virtual duos, trios and ensembles" forum remain the property of their contributors. Joint recordings incorporating such files may not be published anywhere other than on the Delcamp forums.
benZene

Dowland, John - My Lord Chamberlain His Galliard - Duo

Post by benZene » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:40 pm

Hello everybody,
Jean-François Delcamp kindly asked me to inaugurate this new forum with a few recordings i made some years ago. I posted a lot of those virtual ensembles on the french forum (in a time where i missed my usual partners in home-made music) and still had in my archives the tracks of some (please excuse my defective english).
So, here is my recording in separate tracks of Dowland's wel known invention for two to play upon one lute.
The mixed recording was posted on the french forum here : http://www.guitareclassiquedelcamp.com/ ... hp?t=3831/.
The second part is played with the capo in third position to fit on the tuning of Dowland's lute. The g string is lowered on f#.
To play the delightful melody of the first voice, that is not necessary, so that in the score this voice is transposed.
Well, i just hope this modest contribution will give better guitarists than myself the idea of posting other ensemble pieces because i know too well that on the long term, playing virtually with oneself is getting a bit frustrating :wink:
Here are the tracks :
Dowland_MyLordChamberlain_1.mp3
Dowland_MyLordChamberlain_2.mp3
And the score :
Dowland_MyLordChamberlain.pdf
:casque:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

desideratha

Re: Dowland, John - My Lord Chamberlain His Galliard - Duo

Post by desideratha » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:48 am

Greetings:

Great!! Thanks a lot for the pdf.

Do you have other english lute duets on pdf? I am looking for;
John Daniel: Passing Measures

Andres.

Charis86

Post by Charis86 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:12 pm

Hi,

I was looking for this for a very long time, so thank you very much!

:bye:

wsuemnick

Post by wsuemnick » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:51 am

thank you, i will shortly playing along with you.
Hi, i'm wolfgang. i'm a guitarist from Stuttgart, germany. I love to play the guitar.

Return to “Virtual duos, trios and ensembles”