Bach, J. S. - Invention One - Duo

This is where we can post our audio recordings (MP3 or OGG) of pieces for more than one guitar, where one part has been deliberately omitted, to enable other members to practise playing the missing part along with our recording.
Forum rules
This is where we can post our audio recordings (MP3 or OGG) of pieces for more than one guitar, where one part has been deliberately omitted, to enable other members to practise playing the missing part along with our recording.
Audio files contributed on the "Virtual duos, trios and ensembles" forum remain the property of their contributors. Joint recordings incorporating such files may not be published anywhere other than on the Delcamp forums.
Nodrog

Bach, J. S. - Invention One - Duo

Post by Nodrog » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:17 am

Bach, my favourite old guy! This score is tabbed even!
> You are supposed to download the two mp3 files representing each gtr part. (below)
> To learn to play either one of the guitar parts, download the pdf score (below) and choose which part you wish to study and play.
> When you get the timing and notes down perfectly for one of the guitars, play along as your computer plays the other part of the duet. Have fun!

The Score:
J.S. Bach _Invention One - Guitar Duet.pdf
The Duet:
J S Bach_Invention _01 Duet form.mp3

Duet Gtr One:
Invention 01_guitar one.mp3

Duet Gtr Two:
Invention 01_guitar two.mp3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Masjedi

Re: Bach, J. S. - Invention One - Duo

Post by Masjedi » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:12 pm

tnx for your nice choice! bach always sounds right to me!
just a little suggestion...i think it sounds better if you play it a little faster.
tnx again.

edgradwell

Post by edgradwell » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:30 pm

Ah Bach...One of my favourites too. Thanks for putting this on the site. I'm going to enjoy playing along with you!

Cheers,
Ed

lagartija

Post by lagartija » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:39 pm

I solve the problem of speed by using a program called "the Amazing Slowdowner". It allows you to change the speed and maintain the pitch. It is great when you are doing something like this and you want to increase progressively.

My teacher had given me this piece to play as a duet and it is a lot of fun because both guitars get something fun to play! Many times a "duet" is where one guy gets the melody and the other gets the non-stop 1/8 note accompaniment. :pascontent: Fun for the guy getting the melody. In the case of the inventions, it really does sound more like a musical conversation. :D
When the sun shines, bask.
__/^^^^^o>
Classical Guitar forever!

wsuemnick

Post by wsuemnick » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:50 am

thank you, i will shortly playing along with you.
Hi, i'm wolfgang. i'm a guitarist from Stuttgart, germany. I love to play the guitar.

philip caldwell

Post by philip caldwell » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:38 am

Hi there seems to be something wrong with the pdf file. Would you re upload a copy?
cheers
Phil

Paul Janssen

Post by Paul Janssen » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:44 am

The audio files also seem to be glitchy. If you still have both the audio and the pdf, are you able to upload both again?

guitarevan

Post by guitarevan » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:42 pm

These virtual duos are so cool!

philip caldwell

Post by philip caldwell » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:20 pm

The pdf score seems to be corrupted

Esteban Crespi
Student of the online lessons

Post by Esteban Crespi » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:25 pm

I love this pieze, it has been a true nightmare to learn it Piano :chaud:, and I like the idea of playing it double in guitar with a recording. thanks a lot.

By the way I can't hear the complete duet, something happens in the 82th second, or might it be my connection?

Return to “Virtual duos, trios and ensembles”