Alberti, Elisa - Elyale - Duo

This is where we can post our audio recordings (MP3 or OGG) of pieces for more than one guitar, where one part has been deliberately omitted, to enable other members to practise playing the missing part along with our recording.
Forum rules
This is where we can post our audio recordings (MP3 or OGG) of pieces for more than one guitar, where one part has been deliberately omitted, to enable other members to practise playing the missing part along with our recording.
Audio files contributed on the "Virtual duos, trios and ensembles" forum remain the property of their contributors. Joint recordings incorporating such files may not be published anywhere other than on the Delcamp forums.
Elisa Alberti

Alberti, Elisa - Elyale - Duo

Post by Elisa Alberti » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:59 am

Here's the audio of the second guitar, on which you can play the first. It was not possible to do the reverse since the piece has a long introduction of the second guitar
On youtube you will find my running in dual trace.
Have fun
:casque:
Elisa
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wsuemnick

Re: Alberti, Elisa - Elyale - duo

Post by wsuemnick » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:52 am

thank you, i will shortly playing along with you.
Hi, i'm wolfgang. i'm a guitarist from Stuttgart, germany. I love to play the guitar.

Elisa Alberti

Re: Alberti, Elisa - Elyale - Duo

Post by Elisa Alberti » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:54 pm

Thanks

Return to “Virtual duos, trios and ensembles”