Banjo Bill -Gary Ryan-

This forum is for our discussions on any classical guitar works. Regardless of whether these works are still under copyright, we can illustrate our discussions with extracts to a maximum length of 8 bars or 30 seconds, using attached audio files (mp3, wav or wma) or video files (mov or wmv). Only attached files are permitted. Links to audio and video files are not allowed.
Forum rules
This forum is for our discussions on any classical guitar works. Regardless of whether these works are still under copyright, we can illustrate our discussions with extracts to a maximum length of 8 bars or 30 seconds, using attached audio files (mp3, wav or wma) or video files (mov or wmv). Only attached files are permitted. Links to audio and video files are not allowed. However, we can say in our posts "you can hear a model interpretation by such and such a guitarist on such and such a site".

This forum serves as a place of mutual help if we are stuck on a technical or musical difficulty, whether the problem stems from the notes, the rhythm, the dynamics, or the fingering. We can post several successive versions of the extract, as our work on it progresses. This will serve to help not only the member who is presenting his work, but also indirectly the dozens of other members who are having the same issues with the same passage, but who don't have the equipment or the technical knowledge to post a recording.

As a rule there should be just one topic per work. If several discussions arise on the same work, the moderators will merge the threads together.
delayedMusician

Banjo Bill -Gary Ryan-

Postby delayedMusician » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:15 pm

the first 8 bars of a piece I have learned entirely but this has copyrights from Trinity so I post here only the first 8 bars

I have been playing CG for 10 months and this is a piece from a bigger set that I have learned at various degrees of difficulty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Leslie

Re: Banjo Bill -Gary Ryan-

Postby Leslie » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:03 pm

Very cute piece of a piece of music. I see the person who posted it (delayed musician) has now left the forum. I hope (s)he continues to play and be as happy with the results as in this small post.
-----There is no way to peace, peace is the way. A J Muste

Return to “Extracts of works in progress, 8 bars or 30 seconds maximum”