Duplicate

Messages that are no longer relevant because their authors or moderators have removed text or attachments.
Forum rules
Messages that are no longer relevant because their authors or moderators have removed text or attachments.
Laudiesdad69

Has anybody ordered custom sets from SBM?

Post by Laudiesdad69 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:08 pm

I was ordering some singles from SBM the other day. I've had one combination of strings that have worked for the most part, that another forum member had suggested. They were the Savarez Cantiga basses and Dogal Diamante trebles. Well I have one guitar which is a little finicky. The Dogal high E was quite piercing on that guitar, and the low E on it lacked depth. So I tweaked that combo with a Hannabach nylon high E, and replaced the Cantiga Low E with a Corum. It wasn't bad, price wise. About 17 bucks. Has anyone else done This? What have your results Been? I figured I would try this to see if it really makes a big difference or not.

Laudiesdad69

Duplicate

I was ordering some singles from SBM the other day. I've had one combination of strings that have worked for the most part, that another forum member had suggested. They were the Savarez Cantiga basses and Dogal Diamante trebles. Well I have one guitar which is a little finicky. The Dogal high E was quite piercing on that guitar, and the low E on it lacked depth. So I tweaked that combo with a Hannabach nylon high E, and replaced the Cantiga Low E with a Corum. It wasn't bad, price wise. About 17 bucks. Has anyone else done This? What have your results Been? I figured I would try this to see if it really makes a big difference or not.

Laudiesdad69

Laudiesdad69

Duplicate

Post by Laudiesdad69 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:09 pm

Laudiesdad69

Post by Laudiesdad69 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:10 pm

Return to “Archives - link maintenance”