Hagen, " -Variations Locatelli" -

Discussion of all aspects of early instruments, lutes, theorbos, vihuelas, Renaissance guitars and Baroque guitars.
Alain Cloutier

Hagen, " -Variations Locatelli" -

Postby Alain Cloutier » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:48 pm

Does anyone know where to find the tabs for it on the web?

If you help me finding it I promise a video in a year or two... :lol:

Lamonteaj

Re: Hagen, " -Variations Locatelli" -

Postby Lamonteaj » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:20 am

Hello Alain,

Here is the link to the PDF autograph manuscript of the Locatelli variations. This website also contains the Augsburg manuscripts and many other manuscripts by Hagen. Great resource. Good luck! It's a great piece.

http://www.lute.ru/manuscripts//Locatelli%20variazione.pdf

Alain Cloutier

Postby Alain Cloutier » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:10 pm

Lamonteaj wrote:Hello Alain,

Here is the link to the PDF autograph manuscript of the Locatelli variations. This website also contains the Augsburg manuscripts and many other manuscripts by Hagen. Great resource. Good luck! It's a great piece.

Thanks! Someone on the french forum had already given me the link and I just forgot to transfer it in english. It's a lot of fun to play and quite easy with thirteen strings tuned in d minor.

:merci:

Lamonteaj

Postby Lamonteaj » Fri May 01, 2015 7:27 am

Alain Cloutier wrote:
Lamonteaj wrote:Hello Alain,

Thanks! Someone on the french forum had already given me the link and I just forgot to transfer it in english. It's a lot of fun to play and quite easy with thirteen strings tuned in d minor.

:merci:
Last edited by Lamonteaj on Fri May 01, 2015 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lamonteaj

Postby Lamonteaj » Fri May 01, 2015 7:27 am

That's great, do you have a 13 course baroque lute? I'm planning on buying an 11 course French baroque lute in Germany this summer.

Alain Cloutier

Postby Alain Cloutier » Fri May 01, 2015 10:59 am

Lamonteaj wrote:That's great, do you have a 13 course baroque lute? I'm planning on buying an 11 course French baroque lute in Germany this summer.

No, I play on a thirteen string guitar as you can see there: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=94006

Alain Cloutier

Postby Alain Cloutier » Fri May 01, 2015 5:09 pm

If you're interested in baroque lute there's a lot of great tabs and arrangement of Bach music to be found if you do a search "scribd ivan jellinek collection".

Lamonteaj

Postby Lamonteaj » Sat May 02, 2015 8:42 am

Alain Cloutier wrote:If you're interested in baroque lute there's a lot of great tabs and arrangement of Bach music to be found if you do a search "scribd ivan jellinek collection".

Just subscribed to the collection. There's quite a bit to go through! Bet very valuable. I saw some dissertations and masters theses on lute theory/musicology that look really interesting too. Thanks very much

Return to “Lutes, Baroque and Renaissance Guitars, etc.”