Greetings from Italy!

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
php2504

Greetings from Italy!

Post by php2504 » Sat May 16, 2015 6:47 pm

Hi everybody!

Greetings from Italy!
Although I play the piano, I enjoy playing also guitars, especially classical and acoustic ones!
I think learning how to play the piano helped me very much for playing the guitar, even if different instruments!

Cheers :D

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Greetings from Italy!

Post by GeoffB » Sat May 16, 2015 10:58 pm

Hi php2504,

Welcome to the forum! Please have a look at this page for some useful information to get you started, including links to the rules and helpfiles. You now have access to all members' scores and recordings and can subscribe to the 002 group, which will give you access to the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”