Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Netty

Postby Netty » Sun May 17, 2015 1:42 am

G'day from NSW Australia,

I'm new to this type of communication however looking forward to participating and increasing my knowledge of guitar playing.

My first experience with guitar was a long time ago. Around 40 years or so and I learnt about 6 chords and played umpteen songs around the barbie with friends for quite a while.

Life happens and gets busy and things get put on the back burner. About 20 years ago I picked it up again, this time to learn some classical guitar. Having learnt piano when young I could read music which was a big help. I really enjoyed what I was learning, but life happened again and on the back burner the guitar had to go.

Now there is plenty of time and yep, I'm at it again and loving it. Currently working with my teacher on the AMEB Preliminary and First Grade technical work and pieces along with other pieces my teacher deems suitable. She is making noises about exams next year, maybe, maybe not.

Meanwhile I'm having fun and loving this experience.

Toodleoo

Netty

Vito Simplicio
Composer & Moderator
Composer & Moderator

Re: New Member

Postby Vito Simplicio » Sun May 17, 2015 7:54 am

Hello Netty,

Welcome!

It's never too late, right? Glad to hear that you are having fun recommitting to the CG. Participating on this forum I bet will enhance the pleasure that you are experiencing.

To get a complete understanding of this forum including links to the rules and help files, please take a look at :arrow: New member greeting page. Once you have posted 2 messages, you can subscribe to the 002 group, which will give you access to the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels.

On another note, it's interesting and helpful to know where our members live so  please consider adding  your location to your profile by going to your “User Control Panel” and clicking on the “Profile” tab.

:merci: and enjoy your time with us.

Vito
( vitO )===:::

Oberg (2008)
Takamine C136S (1977)

Classical Guitar Forum

petermc61

Re: New Member

Postby petermc61 » Sun May 17, 2015 12:36 pm

Hi Netty

Good to see you here. I hope you stick around and contribute to the forum.

Cheers
Peter, Sydney

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”