Hello from North America

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
al.m

Hello from North America

Post by al.m » Sun May 17, 2015 2:19 am

Hi, I'm al.m.
I am a semi-professional, multi-instrumentalist, (Piedmont / Blues guitar, ukulele, harmonica) seeking to hone my elementary, reading skills and to expand my classical repertoire on the classical guitar and ukulele.
I found this site quite interesting when I was searching for an under $500. classical guitar. After reading some of the members nice, helpful comments, I decided to join.
I seek to obtain a classical guitar and to learn to play it with bare fingers (no nails). Any advice that in those areas would be greatly appreciated.

Chao,
al.m

Vito Simplicio
Composer & Moderator
Composer & Moderator

Re: Hello from North America

Post by Vito Simplicio » Sun May 17, 2015 8:00 am

Hello al.m,

Welcome!

It seems that you have grasped the true essence of this forum which is:
Delcamp.net is a collaborative site; if you are an amateur guitarist, eternal beginner or a professional, you will find friendly enthusiastic help and a wide range of resources on this forum.
To get a complete understanding of this forum including links to the rules and help files, please take a look at :arrow: New member greeting page. Once you have posted 2 messages, you can subscribe to the 002 group, which will give you access to the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels.

On another note, it's interesting and helpful to know where our members live so  please consider adding  your location to your profile by going to your “User Control Panel” and clicking on the “Profile” tab.

:merci: and enjoy your time with us.

Vito
( vitO )===:::

Oberg (2008)
Takamine C136S (1977)

Classical Guitar Forum

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”