Registration

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Daveskye

Registration

Postby Daveskye » Sun May 17, 2015 5:56 pm

I have previously registered, but cannot remember my password. I tried to register with a different name but the system would not let me use my normal email address. The only way I could get on was to use an obsolete email address. How do I get back to my original registration?
Dave Skye

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Registration

Postby GeoffB » Sun May 17, 2015 10:12 pm

Hi Dave,

Welcome back. I'm afraid your previous account, daveskye, no longer exists, so there is no way of getting back into it. Each month, as mentioned here, any accounts where the posting requirement hasn't been met (namely to post at least one message on average per month of membership and log on at least once per year) are closed. Members who have lost their account in this way are free to rejoin but will need to start again from scratch.

In case things have changed at all since your last visit, you may wish to look at this page for an update on using the forum, including links to the rules and helpfiles. You now have access to all members' scores and recordings. After you have posted 2 messages, you can subscribe to the 002 group, which will give you access to the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions.

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”