Greetings again from Italy

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
joe.rimland

Greetings again from Italy

Post by joe.rimland » Fri May 22, 2015 1:44 pm

Dear all,

I've played guitar intermittently, since 2007, after taking private lessons for a few months. Since then, I've studied guitar music on my own. My motivation has increased since discovering that it's much easier to play the guitar, and I feel less strain in my left hand, when I hold the guitar in a classical guitar position. One day I'd like to learn to play Bach's cello prelude, but for the time being I'll start with simpler pieces/etudes.

Best regards,
Joe

Vito Simplicio
Composer & Moderator
Composer & Moderator

Re: Greetings again from Italy

Post by Vito Simplicio » Fri May 22, 2015 2:04 pm

Hello Joe,

Welcome!

Participating on this forum should help in keeping you engaged and committed to playing the classical guitar.

To get a complete understanding of this forum including links to the rules and help files, please take a look at :arrow: New member greeting page. Once you have posted 2 messages, you can subscribe to the 002 group, which will give you access to the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels.

On another note, it's interesting and helpful to know where our members live so  please consider adding  your location to your profile by going to your “User Control Panel” and clicking on the “Profile” tab.

:merci: and enjoy your time with us.

Vito
( vitO )===:::

Oberg (2008)
Takamine C136S (1977)

Classical Guitar Forum

joe.rimland

Re: Greetings again from Italy

Post by joe.rimland » Fri May 22, 2015 3:08 pm

Thanks Vito!

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”