Hello from So. California

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
vedwards

Hello from So. California

Post by vedwards » Sat May 23, 2015 12:25 am

Hello All,

I am new to classical guitar as I have only been studying 18 months. I have stumbled on this forum several times as I searched for information about guitars, music, technique etc. I am quite impressed with the knowledge of the forum members. It may take a few years or more for me to anything other then ask a lot of questions. So with that, I extend my appreciation to all of your answers in advance.

Vaughan

oski79

Re: Hello from So. California

Post by oski79 » Sat May 23, 2015 12:32 am

Welcome to Delcamp Vaughan!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to read this page for a good rundown on how the forum works, rules, history, etc. You have found a great source of classical guitar knowledge, as we have a wide assortment of members, from beginners to performing artists, with a number of fine teachers, historians, and luthiers too. So feel free to ask any questions you might have, but consider using the search function first, as many topics have already been discussed at length.

If you participate in other online forums, you might notice that things can get pretty heated at times. Delcamp takes great strides to avoid that. Here is what Mssr. Delcamp himself has to offer on that.

It is important to note that there is a requirement to post an average of once a month. Members not meeting this standard may have their memberships terminated.

Adding your location to your profile is a nice touch. Many of us have made new friends from doing just that.

Again, welcome to Delcamp!

Regards,

oski79
“People may say I can’t sing, but no one can ever say I didn’t sing.” --Florence Foster Jenkins

vedwards

Re:Hello from So. California

Post by vedwards » Tue May 26, 2015 10:33 pm

oski79

Thanks for the welcome and information on the forum. Do you still have your Munich? Did you have any issues with it.

Vaughan

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”