I'm back - Newcastle, NSW

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Hemsworth

I'm back - Newcastle, NSW

Post by Hemsworth » Sun May 24, 2015 11:55 am

Hey all,
It's been a while! I inhabited this forum under the name 'Gretawog' before life got in the way.
Life is still in the way, but I checked back the other day to find my account had been freshly deleted and so, now is the perfect time to start over!
I finished my music degree in 2011 and am now studying my Juris Doctor at the University of Newcastle. I practice and perform so little now I can barely call myself a guitarist, but I still listen and analyse enough good music to retain the title of musician :)

Vito Simplicio
Composer & Moderator
Composer & Moderator

Re: I'm back - Newcastle, NSW

Post by Vito Simplicio » Sun May 24, 2015 1:38 pm

Hi Hensworth,

Welcome back!

If you need to refresh your memory on the rules, :arrow: New member greeting page.

Please consider adding  your location to your profile by going to your “User Control Panel” and clicking on the “Profile” tab.

See you around,

:merci: Vito
( vitO )===:::

Oberg (2008)
Takamine C136S (1977)

Classical Guitar Forum

or_kots

Re: I'm back - Newcastle, NSW

Post by or_kots » Sun May 24, 2015 3:20 pm

Welcome and have a great come back

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”