Hello from Buxtehude Germany

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
mkammer

Hello from Buxtehude Germany

Post by mkammer » Mon May 25, 2015 11:34 am

Hi altogether,

my name is Martin Kammer and i am from Buxtehude Germany. I just started playing classical guitar and i was wondering where to find a community to participate in. So i got here although the level of play seems much too high for me. But nonetheless i get an idea where my goal could lay.

Greetings from Germany

Martin

Vito Simplicio
Composer & Moderator
Composer & Moderator

Re: Hello from Buxtehude Germany

Post by Vito Simplicio » Mon May 25, 2015 1:15 pm

Hello Martin,

Welcome!
mkammer wrote:So i got here although the level of play seems much too high for me. But nonetheless i get an idea where my goal could lay.
Please don't be intimidated because we have members at all levels as explained here:
Delcamp.net is a collaborative site; if you are an amateur guitarist, eternal beginner or a professional, you will find friendly enthusiastic help and a wide range of resources on this forum.
To get a complete understanding of this forum including links to the rules and help files, please take a look at :arrow: New member greeting page. Once you have posted 2 messages, you can subscribe to the 002 group, which will give you access to the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels.

On another note, it's interesting and helpful to know where our members live so  please consider adding  your location to your profile by going to your “User Control Panel” and clicking on the “Profile” tab.

:merci: and enjoy your time with us.

Vito
( vitO )===:::

Oberg (2008)
Takamine C136S (1977)

Classical Guitar Forum

Michelle Lobb

Post by Michelle Lobb » Mon May 25, 2015 3:03 pm

Hi Martin,

You and I pretty much have the same reasons for joining this forum, I don't have much in the way of classical guitar community where I live. I was intimidated by the skill level here also being a beginner to classical guitar myself, but everyone seems to be really nice here!

Polifemo de Oro

Post by Polifemo de Oro » Mon May 25, 2015 3:16 pm

From Buxtehude and you're not an organist? How can that be? :mrgreen:

Willkommen! :D

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”