Hello from Kent

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Kaolin

Hello from Kent

Postby Kaolin » Mon May 25, 2015 4:03 pm

Hello there, I am a classical guitar player and have played since childhood some errrr 40+ years. I am post grade 8 and a teacher rather than a performer, but having said that, I started and play in a quintet. We are about to play our first gig which will be a first experience for 3 of our 5 members. I also like playing a bit of electric and folk guitar BUT my first love is the classical, modern and traditional. I am looking forward to contributing to this site. Thanks

GeoffB
Chief moderator
Chief moderator

Re: Hello from Kent

Postby GeoffB » Mon May 25, 2015 6:06 pm

Hello Kaolin,

Welcome to the forum! It's always a pleasure to welcome a teacher, and I'm sure you'll find plenty here to interest you and many opportunities to contribute. Please have a look at this page for some useful information to get you started, including links to the rules and helpfiles. You now have access to all members' scores and recordings. After you have posted 2 messages, you can subscribe to the 002 group, which will give you access to the first 3 levels of the Delcamp score collections. After you have posted 20 messages, you can apply for the 020 group, which will give you access to the remaining levels. Just ask if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you around!

Best wishes,
Geoff
Classical Guitar Forum.

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it." - Steven Wright

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”