Introduction

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Ramsey

Introduction

Post by Ramsey » Tue May 26, 2015 8:43 pm

Good morning from Hong Kong! I like the term "Eternal Beginner" as I start to play guitar some 40 + years ago. I have an old Spanish Tatay "BOFILL" classical guitar with 2 hairline cracks on the face panel. 2 weeks ago I have purchased a new "Juan Fernarndz Concierto guitar from Casa Luthier Barcelona at the beginning of a Cruise trip and the story goes....

George Crocket

Re: Introduction

Post by George Crocket » Tue May 26, 2015 10:26 pm

Hi Ramsey.

Welcome to the forum. I guess many of us are eternal beginners!

If you have not already done so, please have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules.

You need a second post to apply for access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and more posts to apply for access to the higher levels (see here).

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile - click on your username.

Have fun!
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

Ramsey

Post by Ramsey » Wed May 27, 2015 6:18 pm

Dear George:Well noted with thanks.
Please advise where in the forum I can find simplified music sheet in " 6 lines" format?

George Crocket

Post by George Crocket » Wed May 27, 2015 9:56 pm

I am not sure what you mean by "6 lines" format, but perhaps you mean tablature or "tab". If you do mean that, I am not sure it is simplified. If you search the forum you will find lots of discussions of tab. Also, apply for the 002 group as I suggested in my above post. This will allow you to have a look through some of the sheet music available on the forum. Maybe that will encourage you to try to learn to read standard notation. :D
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

Ramsey

Post by Ramsey » Thu May 28, 2015 7:11 pm

Thanks for you kind advise. May be tab is the right word.

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”