Hi!

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
sherratto

Hi!

Post by sherratto » Wed May 27, 2015 9:16 am

Hi!

My name is Simon and I have been playing classical guitar for around 20 years.
I am mostly interested in Latin American guitar music by composers such as Baden Powell, Egberto Gismonti, Garotto, Dilermando Reis, Pernambuco, Barrios etc.
I also write and record my own music inspired by these great composers for guitar.
I look forward to listening to the music posted here as well as posting my own compositions.

Thanks

Simon

Erik Zurcher

Re: Hi!

Post by Erik Zurcher » Wed May 27, 2015 10:07 am

Hello Simon and welcome to Delcamp forum! Feel free to join discussions or start a new topic. Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

You already have access to all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, and to all members' scores. Once you have made 2 posts, you should subscribe to the 002 group which gives you access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also enables you to post your own scores and recordings.

After you have posted 20 messages, you will be able to subscribe to the 020 group, which will allow you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. Bear in mind that the quality of your messages is taken into account by the Moderators when approving an application. Messages which are too similar, or without interest will not be counted.

To subscribe to the 002 or 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

We advise members to add their location in their profile. To add your location, click on your Username (top right of the page, select User Control Panel, then on the "Profile" tab, and then type your town and state or country, or even just your country, into the field next to "Location:"
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”