Greetings from Vic in L.A.

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
vicbag

Greetings from Vic in L.A.

Post by vicbag » Thu May 28, 2015 1:41 am

I've been playing guitar since I was about 12 (I'm a little above 60 right now), although for reasons that escape me I haven't played in about 7 years now. I took out my Ramirez and restrung it, tuned it up and I'm eager to get back into it. My fingers are very stiff right now, but I will practice every day until I am back in the swing of it. I am of the opinion that you never really forget - after all, you spend so much time playing scales, practicing old pieces, learning new pieces that it really doesn't escape you. Yes, I'm rusty right now but I know if I apply old discipline habits I will be back to my old form (and better!) in no time.

I look forward to meeting fellow musicians here both beginners and veterans!

Thanks and talk to you soon!

Vic

KeMe

Re: Greetings from Vic in L.A.

Post by KeMe » Thu May 28, 2015 2:51 am

Hello Vic,
Welcome to the Delcamp Forum. It’s wonderful that you found us and have joined with our community of classical guitarists.:discussion:
Our members are very friendly so please feel free to join any discussions that are of interest to you and to start new ones.
Please have a look at this page for some important information to help you get started.

Mr. Delcamp has started guitar lessons for Delcamp forum members. This is a wonderful opportunity to learn classical guitar from one of the most knowledgeable classical guitar teachers in the world.

We have a wealth of knowledge within our members who are always very happy to help answer any questions that you may have.
I’m glad that you are here and I look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Kay :sorride:
Music touches the heart, but playing classical guitar can lift your heart and enrich your life.

vicbag

Re: Greetings from Vic in L.A.

Post by vicbag » Fri May 29, 2015 1:40 pm

Thanks for your warm welcome Kay. I'll take a look around and see what's going on!

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”