Hello from Colombia

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
kalix

Hello from Colombia

Postby kalix » Thu May 28, 2015 2:43 am

Hello my name is kalix. I live in Bogota. I am trying to learn how to play the guitar.

KeMe

Re: Hello from Colombia

Postby KeMe » Thu May 28, 2015 2:56 am

Hello Kalix,
Welcome to the Delcamp Forum. It’s wonderful that you found us and have joined with our community of classical guitarists.:discussion:
Our members are very friendly so please feel free to join any discussions that are of interest to you and to start new ones.
Please have a look at this page for some important information to help you get started.

Mr. Delcamp has started guitar lessons for Delcamp forum members. This is a wonderful opportunity to learn classical guitar from one of the most knowledgeable classical guitar teachers in the world.

I look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Kay :sorride:
Music touches the heart, but playing classical guitar can lift your heart and enrich your life.

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”