Roland Duo-Capture EX

Creating a home studio for recording the classical guitar. Equipment, software and recording techniques. Amplification for live performance.
clivepics

Roland Duo-Capture EX

Post by clivepics » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:51 pm

I have a Roland Duo Capture EX and have not used it for a long time as I have been waiting to save up up for the Rode NT5 pair which arrived today. when I came to install the drivers from the CD ROM I discovered the disc was damaged so I could not load the drivers from there. I tried searching for the drivers from the Roland site but they would not load nor could I find them elsewhere. Any ideas on where I might get the drivers for this?

Many thanks

konstantine

Re: Roland Duo-Capture EX

Post by konstantine » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:11 am

Hi, its advised to install the latest drivers than using the ones provided in a CD anyway, so you can download the drivers for your specific OS here: https://www.roland.com/global/support/b ... s_drivers/

if for some reason you still cannot install them, its better to contact Roland, I guess they will be of more help.

Konstantine

Mach13

Re: Roland Duo-Capture EX

Post by Mach13 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:40 pm

If your still struggling with it try googling asio4all drivers, they're free and offer a universal driver solution for audio intefaces that I have found work really well. I think there is an official asio4all.com site that will give you all the information you need together with a relevant download option
Hope this works for you
Rgds Mark
A lefty and new to classical guitar
Yamaha C40 (converted to lefty)
Ortega RCE 131L
...erm and a few others :)
Sonar Platinum & Izotope (for Mixing & mastering)
Very much an amateur, but if you need help with mixing or mastering am happy to help

Return to “Classical guitar recording and amplification”