Anon. - Searching for lambs (English folk song)

Audio and video recordings of classical music (1760-1850, e.g. Giuliani, Carcassi, Carulli). Your own interpretations of music that is in the public domain.
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Carcassi, Matteo - op.60/01 Etude - D05 Video
or Mozart, W. A. - K545 Sonata, Allegro - Duo (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
or Anon. - Au Clair de la Lune - D01 (Use Anon. for all anonymous or traditional pieces.)
For Giuliani the opus number should be 3 digits (op.048).
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
fausto bottai

Anon. - Searching for lambs (English folk song)

Postby fausto bottai » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:00 pm

An ancient English song arranged by me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrcQ81ofeZA
:bye:

AO

Re: Anon. - Searching for lambs (English folk song)

Postby AO » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:18 pm

Dear Fausto and/or Antonio,
Wow, this was very refreshing, very nice arrangement but are you also playing the guitar? The YouTube link has the name Antonio Stangherlin. The photography was very nice as well, I assume all the wonderful photos are stock photos, some looked like they where from Ireland.
Cheers, AO.

fausto bottai

Re: Anon. - Searching for lambs (English folk song)

Postby fausto bottai » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:27 pm

AO wrote:Dear Fausto and/or Antonio,
Wow, this was very refreshing, very nice arrangement but are you also playing the guitar? The YouTube link has the name Antonio Stangherlin. The photography was very nice as well, I assume all the wonderful photos are stock photos, some looked like they where from Ireland.
Cheers, AO.

Thanks for your kind words, AO.. Thanks for your kind words.. to be precise: Antonio Stangherlin has made the video and posted it on his YT channel; I've written the arrangement and added the other instruments, except recorder (Aldo Bova) and guitar (Homayoon Saleh); Catia Carlon is the singer.. Endless, you're right: some photos are from Ireland, Antonio decided so.. :bye:

Return to “Our recordings of Classical music”