Anon. - Au Clair de la Lune - D01

Audio and video recordings of classical music (1760-1850, e.g. Giuliani, Carcassi, Carulli). Your own interpretations of music that is in the public domain.
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Composer's surname, forename - op.xx/xx Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Carcassi, Matteo - op.60/01 Etude - D05 Video
or Mozart, W. A. - K545 Sonata, Allegro - Duo (For more than one forename, just give initials.)
or Anon. - Au Clair de la Lune - D01 (Use Anon. for all anonymous or traditional pieces.)
For Giuliani the opus number should be 3 digits (op.048).
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
remmus

Re: Anonyme - Au Clair de la Lune - D01

Post by remmus » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:17 pm

lucy wrote:That was really cute. It's so nice to hear someone so young playing the guitar. You must be a good teacher.

Well played both of you. :casque:

Thanks Lucy! :D

(I hope I'm a good teacher but she's a very good student!)
"...it is awfully easy to become content with a level below what one is actually capable of." - Carl Peter

giftloft

Post by giftloft » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:14 pm

Very good. I like it very much, and you play very well.

Dave

SolRebel

Post by SolRebel » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:34 pm

Melted my teeth it was so sweet. :wink: Your daughter is adorable and quite talented. I wish the both of you much success in the future.

bob4096

Post by bob4096 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:38 pm

That was charming. Thank you for sharing that moment with us.

remmus

Post by remmus » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:48 pm

Thank-you everyone! It's always such a nice surprise when this thread pops up. :D

Dulcie is still playing guitar and moving forward rather quickly. She still wants to please me and works hard at learning her pieces. I will probably upload her playing another tune (solo) pretty soon. We just started working on the duet version of, "El Vito" in Duncan's easy duet book. If it's compatible with copyright laws I'll upload it too when it's ready.

Thanks again for all the very kind comments!
"...it is awfully easy to become content with a level below what one is actually capable of." - Carl Peter

skiour

Re: Anon. - Au Clair de la Lune - D01

Post by skiour » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:38 pm

ok ok remmus

Leonardo Silva

Post by Leonardo Silva » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:42 pm

i hope my little girl will like CG. shes only 2 but i'm already been dreaming with the time we'll be able to play together.

remmus

Post by remmus » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:26 pm

leo_dio wrote:i hope my little girl will like CG. shes only 2 but i'm already been dreaming with the time we'll be able to play together.
It's a blast! Just keep playing your guitar around her so she is constantly exposed to it and thinks it's just a natural part of life (which it is!). Then hopefully she'll want to learn to play it too. Tons of encouragement and positive reinforcement work great to keep my kids motivated to learn. :D

AndyK

Post by AndyK » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:18 pm

You can be really proud. That was really enjoyable. Thx. :bravo: :bravo:

remmus

Post by remmus » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:24 pm

AndyK wrote:You can be really proud. That was really enjoyable. Thx. :bravo: :bravo:
Thank-you AndyK! You can be sure that I'm very proud of her! :D

Sandan

Post by Sandan » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:45 am

Summer, That's sound like a lot of fun. I never have any success in persuading my kids to play guitar.

They all tried :( My DTR plays piano and we have some duets; but now she is gone to Kewlona BC to go to school. I only have my son who plays a racing trumpet.

You must be an excellent teacher.

Congratulation is in order

San

remmus

Post by remmus » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Hi San,

It is a lot of fun! (Well, most of the time anyway :lol: ) Dulcie just got a new guitar so hopefully later we'll be uploading more pieces. Never give up though, you're son may surprise you one day and decide to take up classical guitar!

Aeratosmpempa

Post by Aeratosmpempa » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:29 am

:D :bravo:

singvomblatt

Post by singvomblatt » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:00 am

wunderbar!!!
It makes a big difference when parents are involved so strongly in the learning process. A lot of kids have once a week a half an hour lesson and are than on their own. So you can imagine what the progress looks like.

So again great!!! keep up your patience!!

greetings: singvomblatt

remmus

Post by remmus » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:02 pm

Thank-you Singvomblatt! Dulcie and Sophie both see me playing, practicing and teaching all the time so they are constantly exposed to classical guitar. It's much better than one lesson every week since they get several a week even if it's just watching me play. Dulcie is learning it fast and has played a Christmas duet with me but it isn't allowed to be uploaded here. :( But I will upload her playing something again real soon! :D

Return to “Our recordings of Classical music”